The "last movie I saw" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
    I stopped paying attention to what movies Walter likes when he dissed Coco.
    Yeah I had forgotten about that weird, deep seated feud with Pixar he seems to have. I would love to see what demographic he belongs to. His #1 all time movie is probably Se7en or something...
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

You sound like someone that voted from Hillary.
        He probably didn't vote because he's above all that. We lose credibility by voting.
        "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
          Yeah I had forgotten about that weird, deep seated feud with Pixar he seems to have. I would love to see what demographic he belongs to. His #1 all time movie is probably Se7en or something...
          We should take a running count of genres Walter finds discrediting:

Pixar Films;
          Superhero Films;
          Cartoon films;
          Spy thrillers:
          Films about dogs.

any others?

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• I'm going to go out on a limb and add science fiction and fantasy to that mix.
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Let's not forget that Walter's prior username was Space Ghost.

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                Let's not forget that Walter's prior username was Space Ghost.

irony ruling?
                Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                  Let's not forget that Walter's prior username was Space Ghost.

Not sure what your point is here. Space Ghost transitioned to be the host of a daily talk show on Comedy Central, paving the way for Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert, Trevor Noah, et al. Both Stewart and Colbert have personally cited Space Ghost as a profound influence on their work lampooning the political establishment. Without Space Ghost, dipshits like the current POTUS would have far easier work messing up our country.

Thank you Space Ghost. We salute you.

flag-salute-silhouette.jpg
                  You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                  Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                  You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

I'm going to go out on a limb and add science fiction and fantasy to that mix.
                    I imagine no occult, or probably no fiction whatsoever. It's C-Spann or nothing for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                      Not sure what your point is here. Space Ghost transitioned to be the host of a daily talk show on Comedy Central, paving the way for Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert, Trevor Noah, et al. Both Stewart and Colbert have personally cited Space Ghost as a profound influence on their work lampooning the political establishment. Without Space Ghost, dipshits like the current POTUS would have far easier work messing up our country.

Thank you Space Ghost. We salute you.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8757[/ATTACH]

You're Space Ghost?

Comment

You're Space Ghost?
                        No. My old nickname was Super Gabers.
                        You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                        Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                        You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

No. My old nickname was Super Gabers.
                          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Avengers was awful. I was bored to tears the whole time.

Comment

No self-respecting adult should watch comic book hero movies. So... maybe grow up? These movies are written for 12-yo boys and are far too dumb for any thinking adult.

Comic book movies could be good. Modern day myths.
                              Quit encouraging them to serve us this crap.

I intend to live forever.
                              So far, so good.
                              --Steven Wright

Comment

• We always seem to be a few months behind on things, but we finally watched The Greatest Showman last night. Fantastic! We loved it.
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                                X