Hi, my name is Eddie Jones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never knew Jefe could be so charming.
    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie Jones View Post
      [B]
      Are you looking forward to Wuap's welcome question and what do you think it will be?
      Not as much as I’m looking forward to his response to my answer. Please please please can we be good friends?
      It'll be easier if you don't try and subvert my paradigm, newbie.

In all seriousness, I'll try and do the question sometime this weekend. I'm a busy boy today, and I can't dedicate enough time to it to do it the right way.
      "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

I never understood why the Lakers traded you and kept that HS guy. Good luck to them with that.
        Get confident, stupid
        -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
          Eddie Jones........welcome.

Now go and get Nick Van Exel to partake......
          Haven't you ever looked at him? I have no doubt he partakes.

Edit: Just to assuage the calls of racist, I'm referring to his eyes, and nothing else.
          If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

"Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

"Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalCoug View Post
            Haven't you ever looked at him? I have no doubt he partakes.

Edit: Just to assuage the calls of racist, I'm referring to his eyes, and nothing else.
            The only jersey that I have ever worn was a yellow #9 Nick Van Excellent jersey. I loved that guy.
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
              The only jersey that I have ever worn was a yellow #9 Nick Van Excellent jersey. I loved that guy.
              Me too. Favorite Laker of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie Jones View Post
                What don't I like about CUF?
                I don’t know. I’ve only checked it out for a couple days. Maybe I don’t like the abbreviation CUF. Sounds kind of vulgar in a backwards sort of way and I’m not a big fan of vulgarity.
                You'll be happy to know that there is a steadily-growing contingent on this site who prefers it be called CWUF. You are more than welcome to join.

Regardless, welcome to CWUF.
                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                  You'll be happy to know that there is a steadily-growing contingent on this site who prefers it be called CWUF. You are more than welcome to join.

Regardless, welcome to CWUF.
                  What does the W stand for?
                  Get confident, stupid
                  -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                    What does the W stand for?
                    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Oh yeah, Eddie Jones. That's the guy that handles my investments. Nice guy.
                      Visca Catalunya Lliure

Comment

Moliere, please answer the following question, but consider your answer carefully because I know what it takes to make a pro blush.

It was unseasonably cold in Hartsville this morning, and we had to be at the soccer fields by 8:30AM EDT for photographs. Apparently, the fire department was busy this morning because we heard sirens constantly in the distance. With a steady 20 mph wind, gusting to 30, and a temperature of 52F and high humidity, it was terribly cold out in the open. I worked a crossword puzzle in the drivers seat with clues like "Trojans' school" while my children spent the next hour, endlessly entering and exiting & opening and closing all of the doors (and the tailgate) of our Honda Odyssey until I shouted, "OUR CAR ISN'T A FRENCH FARCE. IN OR OUT." In N' Out Burger is famous for decent burgers and fries, and if you look closely on their packaging, Bible verses like Revelation 3:20, "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me" help spread the Gospel like "spread" on a burger, choosing philanthropy over misanthropy. In the South, many young men greet each other with "sup?" while in math, the supremum, or sup, of a subset S of a totally or partially ordered set T is the least element of T that is greater than or equal to all elements of S. If the supremum exists, it is unique, meaning that there will be only one supremum, much like what will happen once Diana Ross or Mary Wilson die. Death often leaves survivors the task of mourning the loss of a loved one, and oftentimes people need to speak to a therapist, like fictional psychiatrist Frasier Crane, to help them understand how and why they felt what they feel. Frasier had a French-farce inspired scene in almost every episode. Moliere, undisputed king of the French farce, makes an appearance in Jean-Auguste-Dominique Ingres's 1827 painting The Apotheosis of Homer along with Cervantes, Shakespeare, Menander, Pericles, Seneca and an embodiment of The Odyssey. Some suggest that the blind Homer didn't exist, an imaginary invalid, as it were, not entirely unlike the manatees-cum-mermaids of yesteryear. Hartsville is home to Seneca brand cigarettes and a ball-bearing factory specializing in intricate brass valves that must be cast in specially made dies. When Julius Caesar crossed the Rubicon, he famously quoted Menander's aorist imperative, "Let the die be cast" bringing his Praetorian Guard into Rome, essentially ending the SPQR. Like Caesar and Pericles, daring men have changed the fate of the world, but we often due stupid things in the name of curiosity and lust. So, the question remains, would you have put beeswax in your ears? Why or why not?
                        "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                          Moliere, please answer the following question, but consider your answer carefully because I know what it takes to make a pro blush.

It was unseasonably cold in Hartsville this morning, and we had to be at the soccer fields by 8:30AM EDT for photographs. Apparently, the fire department was busy this morning because we heard sirens constantly in the distance. With a steady 20 mph wind, gusting to 30, and a temperature of 52F and high humidity, it was terribly cold out in the open. I worked a crossword puzzle in the drivers seat with clues like "Trojans' school" while my children spent the next hour, endlessly entering and exiting & opening and closing all of the doors (and the tailgate) of our Honda Odyssey until I shouted, "OUR CAR ISN'T A FRENCH FARCE. IN OR OUT." In N' Out Burger is famous for decent burgers and fries, and if you look closely on their packaging, Bible verses like Revelation 3:20, "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me" help spread the Gospel like "spread" on a burger, choosing philanthropy over misanthropy. In the South, many young men greet each other with "sup?" while in math, the supremum, or sup, of a subset S of a totally or partially ordered set T is the least element of T that is greater than or equal to all elements of S. If the supremum exists, it is unique, meaning that there will be only one supremum, much like what will happen once Diana Ross or Mary Wilson die. Death often leaves survivors the task of mourning the loss of a loved one, and oftentimes people need to speak to a therapist, like fictional psychiatrist Frasier Crane, to help them understand how and why they felt what they feel. Frasier had a French-farce inspired scene in almost every episode. Moliere, undisputed king of the French farce, makes an appearance in Jean-Auguste-Dominique Ingres's 1827 painting The Apotheosis of Homer along with Cervantes, Shakespeare, Menander, Pericles, Seneca and an embodiment of The Odyssey. Some suggest that the blind Homer didn't exist, an imaginary invalid, as it were, not entirely unlike the manatees-cum-mermaids of yesteryear. Hartsville is home to Seneca brand cigarettes and a ball-bearing factory specializing in intricate brass valves that must be cast in specially made dies. When Julius Caesar crossed the Rubicon, he famously quoted Menander's aorist imperative, "Let the die be cast" bringing his Praetorian Guard into Rome, essentially ending the SPQR. Like Caesar and Pericles, daring men have changed the fate of the world, but we often due stupid things in the name of curiosity and lust. So, the question remains, would you have put beeswax in your ears? Why or why not?
                          OMG! A wuap question! I'm almost afraid to answer.

I'd say, yes I'd have put beeswax in my ears if only to drown out the snoring of all the other scout leaders.
                          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                            OMG! A wuap question! I'm almost afraid to answer.

I'd say, yes I'd have put beeswax in my ears if only to drown out the snoring of all the other scout leaders.
                            We shall continue to be great friends if you can find all of the literary references in your question.

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                              We shall continue to be great friends if you can find all of the literary references in your question.
                              No thanks. But I will point out the fletch reference:

ball-bearing factory
                              I'll also point out that Moliere was the Seinfeld of his day.
                              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                                No thanks.
                                I spent an hour writing that damned question.

Comment

Working...
                                X