The Facebook "Share this!" Hall of Shame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Facebook "Share this!" Hall of Shame

I think the most annoying thing on Facebook is all of the posts containing some type of meme/photo/declaration and the accompanying post contains some kind of dare or demand:

"Share this photo if you ____________!" (believe in God, want prayer back in school, think Obama should be impeached, etc.)

Gag, those things drive me nuts.

Here is a recent one making the rounds. What kind of person thinks this makes any sense at all?

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

90% of those that read this won't post a reply, but 100% should. Count me among those with courage!

Comment

They think only one person is asking the question about Tebow?
      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
        They think only one person is asking the question about Tebow?
        Google couldn't find the person so they are appealing to the Facebook cognoscenti.
        Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

The ones I hate on Facebook the most are the ones where it says "You can't name a band with a P in it, it's harder then you think. Write answer in comments" or "Type J in the response and see what happens". Obviously it's nothing more than trying to get hits on a particular pic.
          Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

551481_361866417258684_1419647304_n.jpg

Comment

Pictures that show today's date matching the future date shown on the DeLorean time machine console from Back to the Future.
                You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                  Pictures that show today's date matching the future date shown on the DeLorean time machine console from Back to the Future.
                  Geez. What kind of idiot would fall for that?

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

248999_297785167021335_890802518_n.jpg
                    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                    - SeattleUte

Comment

When people fall for things like this:

Write 'Cow' in the comment box and see the magic!!!!!!
                      39270_601148306581218_720678404_n.jpg

Comment

Proving again that there is no tragedy so horrific that it can't be hijacked.

Comment

I wonder how they come up with such specific figures. 86%?

Comment

Yes, go ahead and share this and prove that you are a stupid racist.

Comment

Different kind of crazy. From a reasonably intelligent friend, who's crazy about conspiracy theories:

524668_4745360507678_267154619_n.jpg
                              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                              - SeattleUte

Comment

Working...
                              X