World Series 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by happyone View Post
    I think the Dodgers main problem was they couldn't get consistent hitting. It seems that they either hit a home run or made an out, with the outs predominating. That is a tribute to the Astro's staff - they got the outs when they needed to, and the Dodgers did not.
    If the HRs predominated over the outs that would be an impressive offense indeed!
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
      If the HRs predominated over the outs that would be an impressive offense indeed!
      True I didn't phrase it well did I?

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

True I didn't phrase it well did I?
        I knew what you meant, but it was just sort of an amusing thing to consider literally.
        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

I think the Dodgers main problem was they couldn't get consistent hitting. It seems that they either hit a home run or made an out, with the outs predominating. That is a tribute to the Astro's staff - they got the outs when they needed to, and the Dodgers did not.
          Belinger struck out too much, Puig went back to being Puig, and I think Turner was hurt (didn't take BP for the entire Series). I was happy with the back end production with Joc and Forsyth surprising, but oof!

Comment

Originally posted by originalsocal View Post
            Belinger struck out too much, Puig went back to being Puig, and I think Turner was hurt (didn't take BP for the entire Series). I was happy with the back end production with Joc and Forsyth surprising, but oof!
            If Turner wasn't hurt before the series, he sure was after game 4? when he took that ball off his knee! What did the Dodgers hit, .180 or something like that. I looked at the stats before games 7 and the only Dodger regular with a decent average was Taylor and his was only 270 or something like that
            Last edited by happyone; 11-02-2017, 10:05 PM.

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

Working...
            X