No announcement yet.

US Soccer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paraguay made it interesting at the end...

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
      Paraguay made it interesting at the end...
      I don't know much about soccer but Paraguay doesn't look bad.
      "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

The path out of group play got a lot easier after last night. Obviously if we beat Paraguay we are through. A draw coupled with any result in the other group game but a CR win by more than 5 goals would also put us through.

If we get through we will play the winner of Group B in New Jersey. The winner will probably be Brazil, but it is not a lock.

Comment

Going to Peru vs. Ecuador tonight! Funky Wednesday! :rockon2: ESAD, Ecuador!

jk. It should be fun though.
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Wow. Horrible hand ball called on Bolivia in the 98th minute (8 mins of stoppage). Ends up costing them the game.
            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
              Wow. Horrible hand ball called on Bolivia in the 98th minute (8 mins of stoppage). Ends up costing them the game.
              Yeah, I didn't like that, but the "experts" on the post game show said it was a good call. I still can't see how it was a good call.

Comment

Just saw the replay. It was a bad angle but it looked like a rough call to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                  Just saw the replay. It was a bad angle but it looked like a rough call to me.
                  Link?

Comment

Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                    Link?

Comment

That Bolivia free kick is the goal of the tournament so far.

Comment

Thanks, yep that's a handling. I would have called that. AR made the call. If he doesn't want to get called for that, keep the elbow in.

Comment

That Bolivia free kick is the goal of the tournament so far.
                          That handball was so questionable.
                          "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Losing Yedlin and Wood for the Quarters really sucks.

I'm so torn watching the other Group A match. I should be happy CR is winning because that result would mean we likely avoid Brazil in the quarters. But it would also mean we play in Seattle instead of NJ.

Comment

Los Ticos!
                              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                              -Turtle
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                                Los Ticos!
                                Good Lord, my facebook feed is just all tears of joy right now.
                                "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Working...
                                X