Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
    What, the temple or the polish place?
    C'mon AJ, he's talking about Costco. Aren't you there right now?
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Homemade whole wheat sandwich bread, sliced sous-vide round roast, Jarlsberg, tomato, lettuce, mayo, stone-ground mustard

20170315_085631_HDR.jpg
      You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
      Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
      You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Krispy Kreme green-colored, lemon-filled donut with 1% chocolate milk.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
          Homemade whole wheat sandwich bread, sliced sous-vide round roast, Jarlsberg, tomato, lettuce, mayo, stone-ground mustard

[ATTACH]7814[/ATTACH]
          That's the way to do it. I would enjoy seeing the bread recipe. I hear there was a guy on the board a few years ago who used to post some good bread recipes . . .
          "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• I was #69 at Treebeards today.

I got the chicken and sausage jambalaya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
              I was #69 at Treebeards today.

You were #69 and asked for the sausage? Sounds about right...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sizzle View Post

Comment

• lol
                  I'm like LeBron James.
                  -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
                    I'm not surprised he passed on the spicy taco.
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

You did not have Jamabalaya. Jambalaya must include: chicken, sausage, and crawfish (or shrimp). It's in the Bible, see 1 John 5:7 ...

For there are three that bear record in jambalaya, the Chicken, the Sausage, and the Crawdad: and these three are one.
                      Kinda like getting baptized w/o the priesthood. Feels good, but ultimately hollow.
                      You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                      Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump

Comment

• NY Dip at The Shed in Boise. Very good place,
                        Reasonable prices and good atmosphere. Highly recommend.

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

NY Dip at The Shed in Boise. Very good place,

It was Basque festival in Boise today... shoulda had some tapas.

Comment

NY Dip at The Shed in Boise. Very good place,

Hadn't even heard of it. I'll have to check it out.

What were you doing in Boise?

"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                              Hadn't even heard of it. I'll have to check it out.

What were you doing in Boise?

Had a wedding to attend in a town not far from Boise. We met up with some friends the day after.

Comment

• Has anyone tried the Indian place on State Street in Orem called Kohinoor? I'm in the mood for something new I haven't tried.

Comment

Working...
                                X