The Glorious Blog of the Democratic People's Republic of North Korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
    Crap. Ted was planning a big celebration for that.
    I guess I'll save the bag of fireworks I found for some other time...

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Such a weird letter. It's as if someone else provided Dopey with a draft and then he just added lines like "based on the tremendous anger and open hostility" and "You talk about your nuclear capabilities, but ours are so massive and powerful that I pray to God that they will never have to be used." Odd reference to a "long-planned" meeting; hasn't this only been a thing for maybe two months? And what is up with that last paragraph? You called off the summit, Dopey.

Last edited by myboynoah; 05-24-2018, 11:26 AM.
      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
        Such a weird letter. It's as if someone else provided Dopey with a draft and then he just added lines like "based on the tremendous anger and open hostility" and "You talk about your nuclear capabilities, but ours are so massive and powerful that I pray to God that they will never have to be used." Odd reference to at "long-planned" meeting; hasn't this only been a thing for maybe two months? And what is up with that last paragraph? You called off the summit, Dopey.

two months is long planned for Trump, who has real trouble thinking beyond the immediate news cycle.

Comment

• I wonder where I put my bag of fireworks...

Trump Announces That North Korea Meeting Is Back On
          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• That Trump/Rodman Nobel is still in play!
            You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
            Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
            You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
              That Trump/Rodman Nobel is still in play!
              https://finance.yahoo.com/news/repor...210038659.html

Comment

• Love it. Rodman will be the key to getting NoKo to denuke.
                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                - SeattleUte

Comment

• Great to know that the two people we've put in place to spare the world from a nuclear holocaust are Donald Trump and Dennis Rodman. Imagine submitting that script to the studios just a few years ago. They should take along Roseanne to add the feminine touch.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                    Great to know that the two people we've put in place to spare the world from a nuclear holocaust are Donald Trump and Dennis Rodman. Imagine submitting that script to the studios just a few years ago. They should take along Roseanne to add the feminine touch.
                    Nah, they need Rosie O'Donnell for that.
                    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                      Great to know that the two people we've put in place to spare the world from a nuclear holocaust are Donald Trump and Dennis Rodman. Imagine submitting that script to the studios just a few years ago. They should take along Roseanne to add the feminine touch.
                      This.

You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                      Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump

Comment

• Donald Trump's 'unofficial chief of staff' Sean Hannity will be in Singapore for Kim Jong Un meeting

Unofficial adviser to President Donald Trump Sean Hannity and former White House adviser Sebastian Gorka will join the president during his negotiations with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un next week. The pair will make their way to Singapore to cover the event for Fox News.

Gorka, now a Fox News contributor, announced on air Wednesday that he would be providing Fox News with live on-the-ground coverage during the summit. “I’m delighted to join Sean Hannity and his team,” he said. “We will be there reporting for Fox and Fox Business.” Hannity will host three episodes of his show live from Singapore, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Chris Wallace will also fly out to host Fox News Sunday on location.

Gorka worked as assistant deputy to President Trump for about eight months prior to his departure last August. At the time, he said he resigned because other White House officials had corrupted Trump’s message, but the White House claimed that he was terminated.

According to a New York Magazine report, Hannity speaks with the president nearly every day, and Trump sometimes calls the Fox News host to decompress before bed. Some White House aides even refer to Hannity as the "unofficial chief of staff," The Washington Post reported in April. Hannity has interviewed Trump more than 19 times.

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-sean-h...meeting-963143

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                          Donald Trump's 'unofficial chief of staff' Sean Hannity will be in Singapore for Kim Jong Un meeting

Unofficial adviser to President Donald Trump Sean Hannity and former White House adviser Sebastian Gorka will join the president during his negotiations with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un next week. The pair will make their way to Singapore to cover the event for Fox News.

Gorka, now a Fox News contributor, announced on air Wednesday that he would be providing Fox News with live on-the-ground coverage during the summit. “I’m delighted to join Sean Hannity and his team,” he said. “We will be there reporting for Fox and Fox Business.” Hannity will host three episodes of his show live from Singapore, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Chris Wallace will also fly out to host Fox News Sunday on location.

Gorka worked as assistant deputy to President Trump for about eight months prior to his departure last August. At the time, he said he resigned because other White House officials had corrupted Trump’s message, but the White House claimed that he was terminated.

According to a New York Magazine report, Hannity speaks with the president nearly every day, and Trump sometimes calls the Fox News host to decompress before bed. Some White House aides even refer to Hannity as the "unofficial chief of staff," The Washington Post reported in April. Hannity has interviewed Trump more than 19 times.

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-sean-h...meeting-963143
                          IF Newsweek or the New York Mag published it, it must be true.
                          "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Giuliani, demonstrating that not even Trump was stupid enough to give him the Secretary of State slot Rudy wanted, stated today that "Kim Jong Un got back on his hands and knees and begged for it, which is exactly the position you want to put him in." Un is as thin-skinned at Trump, so that should play well.

I once respected Giuliani, but I think age has taken its toll (I suppose I could be referring to my age, not Rudy's, but it works either way).

Comment

• Originally posted by Topper View Post
                              IF Newsweek or the New York Mag published it, it must be true.
                              lol, you're absurd. I apologize it's not Ted's twitter feed.

Comment

• You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
                                X