• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The joke that never dies

Comment

• Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
      The joke that never dies
      Was it any good? Never heard of it.
      "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
      "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
      This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
      "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
      "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• Last Chance U - Season 3 is fantastic. Jason Brown is even more insane than his EMCC counterpart. However, unlike Buddy, it seems like Brown actually cares about the kids, and doesn't just see them as an ends to a mean. Without a doubt the most f-bombs ive heard in a singe show (series) in a long time. Bobby Bruce was probably the most likable kid in all 3 season. I was really rooting for him to succeed.

Comment

• I've been watching Rake, an Australian show about a defense lawyer with gambling and drinking problems. He takes interesting cases, like defending Hugo Weaving who is a cannibal on trial for murder. Its good.

They tried to make an American version on Fox, I think, starring Greg Kinnear. Only lasted one season.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
            Last Chance U - Season 3 is fantastic. Jason Brown is even more insane than his EMCC counterpart. However, unlike Buddy, it seems like Brown actually cares about the kids, and doesn't just see them as an ends to a mean. Without a doubt the most f-bombs ive heard in a singe show (series) in a long time. Bobby Bruce was probably the most likable kid in all 3 season. I was really rooting for him to succeed.
            Sadly Bobby Bruce was arrested for Armed Robbery and is awaiting trial back in Florida.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
              Sadly Bobby Bruce was arrested for Armed Robbery and is awaiting trial back in Florida.
              This is something that should be hidden under a spoiler tag perhaps.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
                This is something that should be hidden under a spoiler tag perhaps.
                Yeah.. cause what he did just last month is a MAJOR spoiler for him playing football last year in 2017..

Comment

Yeah.. cause what he did just last month is a MAJOR spoiler for him playing football last year in 2017..
                  Well...since the newest season of Last Chance U is about a week old...it is a MAJOR spoiler. Sheesh.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
                    Well...since the newest season of Last Chance U is about a week old...it is a MAJOR spoiler. Sheesh.
                    I didn’t reveal if he did or did not get a Scholie at a D1 school. You are Such a Whiney Baby..

Comment

I didn’t reveal if he did or did not get a Scholie at a D1 school. You are Such a Whiney Baby..

How many people arrested for armed robbery and awaiting trial are given scholarships? Or allowed to keep scholarships they were given previously?
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• The "did you know this streams on Netflix?" thread

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                        How many people arrested for armed robbery and awaiting trial are given scholarships? Or allowed to keep scholarships they were given previously?
                        Ummm.. The Dude from Texas Tech just last season on Last Chance U went back and got a scholie from Texas Tech and is now a leader on the team.

And Scholies are given WELL before June which is when he got arrested.

Comment

Ummm.. The Dude from Texas Tech just last season on Last Chance U went back and got a scholie from Texas Tech and is now a leader on the team.

So, 1 guy?

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                            So, 1 guy?
                            You asked and I answered.

Comment

You asked and I answered.

And the answer was what I expected.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Spoiler Number 2.

Can't wait for you next at bat.

And please...you are the pot calling the kettle black.

Comment

Working...
                                X