Board Shorts / Swimsuit thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Board Shorts / Swimsuit thread

I'm in need of some new casual swimming attire, especially something that I can lounge around in while sitting on a cruise deck or on the beach. Anyone have a favorite website/brand they wear? I'm thinking that MJ won't allow me to wear my jammers around the cruise deck
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Hopefully this is the thread where people post their favorite photos from the new SI swimsuit edition. EmRat
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

possibly the dumbest thread topic used as an excuse to tell everyone about something else. so basically you are going on a cruise? there are easier ways to let everyone know.

ps Im going on one, too. We leave in about 4 weeks, should be fun!
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Does it make me old if I really, really, like cruising? We did The Bahamas last year and I am itching to go again. #jealous
        "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
          Does it make me old if I really, really, like cruising? We did The Bahamas last year and I am itching to go again. #jealous
          what swimsuit did you wear? I need advice.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
            possibly the dumbest thread topic used as an excuse to tell everyone about something else. so basically you are going on a cruise? there are easier ways to let everyone know.

We are jumping on a boat for the Eastern Caribbean Sunday. After a Rexburg winter it's going to feel like paradise. One of our stops is St. Maarten and no suits are required there so that takes care of what board shorts to buy.

Comment

btw, I've already mentioned in one of the cruise threads that I was going cruising...but guess it never hurts to remind everyone.

So a couple years ago nuthugger shorts seemed a bit popular...you know those tighter fitting board shorts. I think even 'sups sister's company even used to sell them. However, I was never a fan and never purchased any. So are baggier board shorts back in style?
              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

I use whatever board shorts they are selling at Costco. But I am pretty much the most unfashionable guy here.

I will probably never go on a cruise because my wife gets really seasick and won't even consider it.

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post

btw, I've already mentioned in one of the cruise threads that I was going cruising...but guess it never hurts to remind everyone.

So a couple years ago nuthugger shorts seemed a bit popular...you know those tighter fitting board shorts. I think even 'sups sister's company even used to sell them. However, I was never a fan and never purchased any. So are baggier board shorts back in style?
                  that style was popular if you looked like Daniel Craig wearing a La Perla coming out of the Italian Riviera. For most others, not so popular.

sigpic

Comment

that style was popular if you looked like Daniel Craig wearing a La Perla coming out of the Italian Riviera. For most others, not so popular.
                    I have blonde hair and blue eyes...

Comment

Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

what swimsuit did you wear? I need advice.
                        Old Gregg has the right idea. Very nice.
                        "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

I'm in need of a good show/musical to see that is playing in London. Any thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                            I'm in need of a good show/musical to see that is playing in London. Any thoughts?
                            Sounds more like a want than a need. SJBH.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                              Not a bad looking guy.

Comment

Working...
                              X