Kyle Collinsworth is Mr. Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
    If Kyle were form Croatia, he'd have developed a sweet jumpshot from 10-20 feet from the basket.
    i really think KC will stick and have a decent career, if he can learn to shoot. Learning how to shoot is not a difficult skill, especially when it's your full time job, and you have a huge amount of financial motivation.

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
      Legitimately shocked by this. KC didn't get a ton of minutes and had even less points during the summer league.

Rumor is the Mavs liked enough of what they saw in his practices and workouts, that they didn't want to showcase him to much for other teams to take a run at him after Summer league.
      *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
        Rumor is the Mavs liked enough of what they saw in his practices and workouts, that they didn't want to showcase him to much for other teams to take a run at him after Summer league.
        He really is an excellent talent. Maybe he plays much better when teamed with other excellent talent.
        Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
          i really think KC will stick and have a decent career, if he can learn to shoot. Learning how to shoot is not a difficult skill, especially when it's your full time job, and you have a huge amount of financial motivation.
          I won't go so far to say he'll stick have a decent career (of course, I was wrong that Davies wasn't NBA material...well, he kind of isn't but I was still wrong) but he's got pretty much every other skill down other than shooting and you are right that a lot of players develop a nice jumpshot when that's all they do all day long is practice. Kyle has the athleticism, strength, awareness, and the intangibles to make it. I'm rooting for him even if he's on the Mavs.
          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

This news is a couple days old, but KC has been waived by the Mavs.

http://www.mavs.com/mavericks-reques...-night-roster/
            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

http://athletesguide5.com/uncategori...rmon-t-shirts/

Comment

KC enters his first NBA game and promptly nails his first shot, a 3 pointer.

Congrats Kyle!

Comment

kc hitting threes in the Association while Jimmer is hitting them against 5'9" Asian dudes. didn't see that one coming.
                  I'm like LeBron James.
                  -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                    kc hitting threes in the Association while Jimmer is hitting them against 5'9" Asian dudes. didn't see that one coming.
                    Declasse. You don't need to knock Jimmer to celebrate KC.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                      Declasse. You don't need to knock Jimmer to celebrate KC.
                      lol. relax.
                      I'm like LeBron James.
                      -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                        KC enters his first NBA game and promptly nails his first shot, a 3 pointer.

Congrats Kyle!
                        Will that be his only cup of tea? Under his special contract the longest he can stay is 45 days. After that he must return to the G League for the rest of the season. Even for this contract, he could make as much as 209,000.
                        "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

lol. relax.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Bill Walton is a big fan of Jimmer and apparently is tracking his success in China.
                            "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                            "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                            This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                            "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                            "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

KC started tonight and finished with 10 points, 11 boards and 8 assists.

Nice job Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                                KC started tonight and finished with 10 points, 11 boards and 8 assists.

Nice job Kyle
                                Flirting with another triple-double!

Comment

Working...
                                X