No announcement yet.

2016-2017 NCAA Hoops Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm here at Staples! Zags fan behind me explaining how his friend who majored in broadcasting told him a huge industry secret that there is a long timeout after 16, 12, 8 and 4 minutes. Who knew?

Comment

Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
      Lol. BYU would need to shoot 60% from 3 to have any shot. This team has reloaded in a big way.
      At this stage of the game, I would agree. I believe BYU can compete better with St. Mary's than Gonzaga, but one can always hope.
      "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Mighty Duke taking on Maine at home.
        "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
          I'm here at Staples! Zags fan behind me explaining how his friend who majored in broadcasting told him a huge industry secret that there is a long timeout after 16, 12, 8 and 4 minutes. Who knew?
          When did you get your tickets? I looked into going, but I was late doing it and didn't find any decent seats available.
          "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
            When did you get your tickets? I looked into going, but I was late doing it and didn't find any decent seats available.
            About a month ago.

This Gonzaga team is really good. Sheesh.

Definitely they are a better team than last season and I think they are headed to a top 2 seed and a deep run in the tourney.

Comment

These top 10 teams have an embarrassing wealth of talent with a ton of future NBA players. It might just be long term memory loss but I really can't recall seeing this many teams with 7-8 players with unbelievable talent. March should be fun and I hope we're there to enjoy it.
              "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

These top 10 teams have an embarrassing wealth of talent with a ton of future NBA players. It might just be long term memory loss but I really can't recall seeing this many teams with 7-8 players with unbelievable talent. March should be fun and I hope we're there to enjoy it.
                UCLA, Duke and UK, in particular, are loaded. But you're right, there is just so much talent in college basketball.
                I'm like LeBron James.
                -mpfunk

Comment

It's fitting that Grayson Allen has a name so similar to that unhinged Florida Congressman Alan Grayson.

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                    It's fitting that Grayson Allen has a name so similar to that unhinged Florida Congressman Alan Grayson.
                    Very punchable guy. He's got serious issues.
                    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Very punchable guy. He's got serious issues.
                      I think it's time Brother Jackson spring into action with a BOM and a service opportunity!!!
                      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

This is an amazing 2nd half comeback by Nevada

http://thecomeback.com/ncaa/nevada-j...ll-videos.html

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post

That was awesome. Love seeing the Lobos fans suffer a gutpunch like that.

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post

That was some incredible shooing by the Wolfpack and an incredible chokejob from the line by the lobos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

not as impressive as the Tracy McGrady 13 in 35 comeback (down 8 with 35 seconds to play and Spurs made their FTs), but pretty good nonetheless.
                              I'm like LeBron James.
                              -mpfunk

Comment

Sweet chick brawl between Utah State and UNLV this weekend:

http://www.cbssports.com/college-bas...sketball-game/

Check out the UNLV bench player hopping down the baseline on one foot with a cast/boot on the other. Too funny.

I gotta side with the Aggies on this one. Looks like the UNLV player intentionally bumped hard into the Aggiette to spark the brawl.

Comment

Working...
                                X