2017-18 NBA season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodbye Spurs. You’ve had an incredible run
    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
    - SeattleUte

Comment

Nice collapse by Toronto as they give game 1 to the Lebrons. How did Toronto get the no.1 seed?
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Not sure if there is a bigger douche in the NBA than Draymond Green.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
          Chuck understands. Wants to punch Draymond in the face.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Chris Paul
            James Harden
            Gordon Hayward

I'm sure I could name more, but those 3 immediately come to mind.
            As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
            --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
              Chris Paul
              James Harden
              Gordon Hayward

I'm sure I could name more, but those 3 immediately come to mind.
              Your first 2... Okay. But Gordon Hayward? Did he butt in front of you in a craft beer line or something?

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Your first 2... Okay. But Gordon Hayward? Did he butt in front of you in a craft beer line or something?
                https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en...ree-agency-nba

He basically handled free agency worse than any player other than Bron Bron and the Decision.
                As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
                  https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en...ree-agency-nba

He basically handled free agency worse than any player other than Bron Bron and the Decision.
                  Yeah, but it takes a lot more than one bad PR move to make douchiest player in the league.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Lebron has been ridiculously good tonight — keeps hitting fadeaway 20-footers and contested 3s. Toronto is cursed.

Comment

https://twitter.com/jlinehan9/status...305448448?s=19
                      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                        Lebron has been ridiculously good tonight — keeps hitting fadeaway 20-footers and contested 3s. Toronto is cursed.
                        yeah, that was ridiculous.
                        I'm like LeBron James.
                        -mpfunk

Comment

https://twitter.com/Game_Phreak845/s...77204280578049
                          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

That's funny.

Comment

My goodness Lebron is amazing. That was such an incredible shot.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                                My goodness Lebron is amazing. That was such an incredible shot.
                                That's got to be so demoralizing for Toronto. Going out on a huge limb here, but I'm guessing Cleveland wins game 4 by double digits.
                                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
                                X