2020 General Presidential Election Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
    What poll is that again? RASMUSSEN? AGAIN? Come on man...
    Sorry... here is another source just for you:

Well, how about that... Drumpf has been gaining ground with Hispanic voters as well:

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
      Hey Ted, here’s some more evidence of those damning Hunter Biden documents. Well, the absence of these documents is proof of just how damning they are. So damning that they forgot to make copies of them.

No, seriously:

Very serious journalism!
      The funniest thing about all of this is not that they "vanished", but that they didn't simply send an encrypted email or document link. Who overnights documents? Especially documents that were printouts of digital information!
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
        31% of black people "ain't black"...

Drumpf only had 8% of the black vote the last go around: https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37922587
        Losing the black vote by 66%! Reason to celebrate!
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Sorry... here is another source just for you:

Well, how about that... Drumpf has been gaining ground with Hispanic voters as well:

Yeah, multiple polls are reporting this phenomenon. I have no explanation for this.

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
            The funniest thing about all of this is not that they "vanished", but that they didn't simply send an encrypted email or document link. Who overnights documents? Especially documents that were printouts of digital information!
            Tucker is a crack reporter, and it's important to have an original email, not a copy, for reporting purposes.

Do you think the laptop-from-hell would have gotten so much press if Rudy Giuliani merely produced copies of screenshots of emails?
            Last edited by Applejack; 10-29-2020, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Some real Martin Harris analogs here. Does that mean Trump is Joseph Smith?
              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                Yeah, multiple polls are reporting this phenomenon. I have no explanation for this.
                It seems Drumpf, however, has been slipping with white voters. My theory is that white voters like Joe's stories about Corn Pop. Corn Pop was a bad dude!
                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                  Captain Joseph Smith

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

It seems Drumpf, however, has been slipping with white voters. My theory is that white voters like Joe's stories about Corn Pop. Corn Pop was a bad dude!
                    White rural voters, no less. 2020: when blacks and hispanics realized that Trump truly has their best interests at heart at the same time that white rural voters rejected the superspreader.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                      I believe the "New York editor" would be Martin, Tucker plays the role of Joseph, and that makes "gulp" Trump God!

Comment

I believe the "New York editor" would be Martin, Tucker plays the role of Joseph, and that makes "gulp" Trump God!
                        Doesn't that make Rudy God?

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

This ruse would have kicked ass in 1988.
                          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                            So the Trump scotus, which apparently was going to hand him the election, just decided they wont hear the GOP attempts to block an extension for receiving absentee ballots in Pennsylvania and North Carolina. I guess they all didn’t get Trumps memo...
                            A - ACB didn’t vote
                            B - I really wish we knew how Kavanaugh voted. If it was 4-4 along the predictable lines then you aren’t making the case you think you’re making. If it was 5-3, that is encouraging.

Comment

If you tell me that Don Jr. is Jesus, I'm going to throw my CTR ring at you.
                              "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

• Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post
                                If you tell me that Don Jr. is Jesus, I'm going to throw my CTR ring at you.
                                Nah - Ivanka is clearly daddy's chosen one.

Comment

Working...
                                X