"Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated" - The Rivalry Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
    I offer you a deal. BYU goes undefeated in football, but in return they don't win a single game, meet, tilt, or whatever the hell they call it in the sport in women's soccer, women's volleyball, men's XC, and women's XC. You taking it.

I'm still really upset with that great performance in the non-scored friendly with the Utes in swimming from September, giving you scoreboard in the rivalry.
    BYU is having a good year in all sports, including football. Lots of young players on the football team that will be back next year. Future looks great for b-ball too.

Not sure why this is so difficult for you.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Not for long. He has a non-guaranteed contract and is getting DNP-CD in the preseason.
      So you are conceding that he IS an NBA player.
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Not for long. He has a non-guaranteed contract and is getting DNP-CD in the preseason.
        This is inaccurate information.

It is funny how you regurgitate the same crap from UF.N and all the dick head ute fans on twitter. But its never accurate.
        *Banned*

Comment

lol. FTR, I have no idea what Andre Miller, Mike Doleac or Delon Wright are doing in the pre-season.
          I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
            This is inaccurate information.

It is funny how you regurgitate the same crap from UF.N and all the dick head ute fans on twitter. But its never accurate.
            Fine you are right, partially guaranteed contract. Training camp with a "modest guarantee."
            http://www.sbnation.com/2015/7/22/90...-antonio-spurs

I'm not wrong that the past 2 games he has been a DNP-CD.
            As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
            --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
              lol. FTR, I have no idea what Andre Miller, Mike Doleac or Delon Wright are doing in the pre-season.
              I believe Doleac is teaching physics at Park City HS. He also helps with the bball team.
              "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

Fine you are right, partially guaranteed contract. Training camp with a "modest guarantee."
                http://www.sbnation.com/2015/7/22/90...-antonio-spurs

I'm not wrong that the past 2 games he has been a DNP-CD.
                Actually you are wrong that the past 2 games he has been DNP-CD. Again keep trying.
                *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  BYU is having a good year in all sports, including football. Lots of young players on the football team that will be back next year. Future looks great for b-ball too.

Not sure why this is so difficult for you.
                  It's because mpf is a BYU hater first and a Utah fan second.

Comment

• Originally posted by hostile View Post
                    I believe Doleac is teaching physics at Park City HS. He also helps with the bball team.
                    wasnt he going to med school at one point? I love me some mike doleac trivia.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                      wasnt he going to med school at one point? I love me some mike doleac trivia.
                      He was thinking about going, if the NBA didn't work out.
                      "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

He was thinking about going, if the NBA didn't work out.
                        so why didnt he go

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                          so why didnt he go
                          I guess he figured a 10y career counts as working out.

Comment

Guys, funk has really important stuff to do, he can't always be here amongst us to educate.

Why in the world would funk care enough about pre season basketball to run to the box score (I am assuming he didn't sit through the whole game) to see if Jimmer played or didn't play. I honestly couldn't tell you who has played or hasn't played a single second of any pre season NBA game.

Funk, it was hysterical that one time you said you have more important things to do, but you really should have more important things than tracking Jimmer's pre season minutes. Anything, brushing your teeth, farting, playing with your kids, or staring into space with a blank look on your face should all be far ahead of tracking Jimmer minutes.

Comment

• I love this thread.

Comment

I guess he figured a 10y career counts as working out.
                                jimmer can almost cancel those med school plans, too!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X