No announcement yet.

Members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clack, please pass along my sympathies to President Ballard.
    "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
    "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
    This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
    "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
    "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
      Clack, please pass along my sympathies to President Ballard.
      I feel it inappropriate to post in light of the news, but my first inclination was to post just this:

"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
        I feel it inappropriate to post in light of the news, but my first inclination was to post just this:

I think the second inclination was right... even I knew it was iffy.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
        -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...merican-pastor

Alsancak’s tiny world of missionaries and converts seems an unlikely setting for so vast a conspiracy. And yet prosecutors allege that Abney, a retired U.S. special forces major, conspired here with Brunson to coordinate a group of malefactors that included not only evangelicals and Mormons—that is, members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (LDS)

Comment

• MoTab is now Tab. Or Tabatts.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.des...a-new-name.amp
            τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• Originally posted by All-American View Post
              It would be sort of amusing if this was the only 'big' news coming out of conference.
              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                It would be sort of amusing if this was the only 'big' news coming out of conference.
                I think the biggest news coming out of conference is that Jesus lives and His gospel has been restored. Guess that’s not big enough for some people.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                  I think the biggest news coming out of conference is that Jesus lives and His gospel has been restored. Guess that’s not big enough for some people.
                  Your extreme, but often situational, piety is noted.
                  PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Can I just call it the Tab? Or will i get in trouble?
                    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the News

Originally posted by All-American View Post
                      “I think people in the church will say, 'Oh, that makes all the sense in the world,'" he said.
                      Last edited by Donuthole; 10-05-2018, 05:32 PM.
                      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                        SNOWSTORM!!!!!!
                        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

"The Tabernacle Choir at Temple Square"

We sure like long names.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post

We sure like long names.
                            TabCATS
                            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                            -Turtle
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post

We sure like long names.
                              Reminds me of some apartment complex names. "Liberty Centre Sky Retreat at Stoney Brook"

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                                TabCATS
                                That would be a great poster moniker.
                                "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X