Clear All

• UCLA is awful so far this year.
    "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
      UCLA is awful so far this year.

Comment

• Wow. Honeymoon is definitely over for Clemson.

Comment

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
          Wow. Honeymoon is definitely over for Clemson.

Comment

• I watched the game. It’s very over.

Comment

• So Kyler Murray's QB rating was only 348 yesterday. OU has a few weapons.
              I'm like LeBron James.
              -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                So Kyler Murray's QB rating was only 348 yesterday. OU has a few weapons.
                It was fun to watch him in person for the first time last week. It’s too bad the NFL no longer has a place for undersized QBs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
                  It was fun to watch him in person for the first time last week. It’s too bad the NFL no longer has a place for undersized QBs.
                  It's hard not to think of Russell Wilson when watching him. Baseball is probably the right choice, but I'm not convinced he couldn't make it in the NFL if given the opportunity. He's pretty special.
                  I'm like LeBron James.
                  -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                    It's hard not to think of Russell Wilson when watching him. Baseball is probably the right choice, but I'm not convinced he couldn't make it in the NFL if given the opportunity. He's pretty special.
                    Right, except he's 2" shorter than Russ. I couldn't believe how small he looked next to the other guys! The only smaller players were the two Stoops brothers.

Comment

• cot damn ehlinger has looked pretty good. texas is back!
                      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• He at least appears to know enough to tuck the ball when going down and not to throw the ball off his back leg.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                          cot damn ehlinger has looked pretty good. texas is back!

That was an incredible game. Wow.

Kyler Murray is unreal. He is a freak of nature.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Kyler Murray is unreal. He is a freak of nature.
                            Yes, but he singlehandedly lost us the game with those two mistake.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

That was an incredible game. Wow.

Kyler Murray is unreal. He is a freak of nature.
                              Maybe he will be as good as Taysom Hill some day But I digress, he wasn't as good as Taysom as a junior in high school when I was drinking the Kyler Murray Kool-Aid while getting frustrated with Taysom's passing accuracy.

Originally posted by Babs View Post
                              Yes, but he singlehandedly lost us the game with those two mistake.
                              I guess OU's single play 76 yard drive gets overlooked on the "singlehandedly" analysis . He accounted for 5 TDs, isn't that enough? Maybe Kyler needs to see some time with the Sooner's defense.
                              “Not the victory but the action. Not the goal but the game. In the deed the glory.”
                              "All things are measured against Nebraska." falafel

Comment

• Originally posted by Paperback Writer
                                I guess OU's single play 76 yard drive gets overlooked on the "singlehandedly" analysis . He accounted for 5 TDs, isn't that enough? Maybe Kyler needs to see some time with the Sooner's defense.
                                The two defenses were no shows. Any informed fan that watched the game would know that the two turnovers by OU’s QB decided the game. These were not forced turnovers. If you doubt me, watch how far KM falls in the Heisman watch Monday.

Comment

Working...
                                X