No announcement yet.

"You Gotta Love It Baby" Official Jazz thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is a fun team. quinn is a pretty damn good hire.
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
      this is a fun team. quinn is a pretty damn good hire.
      He is a little Sloan-ish, isn't he?
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• better than sloan, imo.
        I'm like LeBron James.
        -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
          better than sloan, imo.
          Easy there... let's get us through some playoff series first, huh?
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Sloan taught defense by foul attrition, unfortunately. Or maybe his teaching was based on antiquated defense rules following the wussification of the league. Either way he’s a legend. The offenses couldn’t be more different though. Sloan hated the 3 pt shot and likely cringes when seeing 36 attempts on the stat sheet.
            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• I would really, really enjoy taking a baseball bat to Harden’s knee. The refs in any game he plays in would be next.
              "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                Sloan taught defense by foul attrition, unfortunately. Or maybe his teaching was based on antiquated defense rules following the wussification of the league. Either way he’s a legend. The offenses couldn’t be more different though. Sloan hated the 3 pt shot and likely cringes when seeing 36 attempts on the stat sheet.
                I saw this video a few weeks ago, thought it was crazy how much the three point line has become a part of the game and how important is it really.

Get confident, stupid
                -landpoke

Comment

• This team is a lot of fun to watch. They have the Timberwolves on tilt. Gobert is killing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                    This team is a lot of fun to watch. They have the Timberwolves on tilt. Gobert is killing it.
                    little too close without kat and butler
                    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Volume on

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                        Volume on

I bet even Applejack found that one funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• A tired 4th quarter but last year that was a scheduled loss, especially with Eyore as the de facto leader on a back to back. 8 straight wins on the road. Crazy.

Comment

• really great to see Mitchell get to the line 10 times. that has to be the next evolution in his game - the ability to consistently get to the line.
                            I'm like LeBron James.
                            -mpfunk

Comment

• Is there any Jazz fan (even if the salaries were the same) that would trade Spida straight up for Gordon Hayward?
                              As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                                Is there any Jazz fan (even if the salaries were the same) that would trade Spida straight up for Gordon Hayward?
                                Nope. And he's embraced Utah way more than Gordon ever did. He's out here retweeting Coach Rose's espn contest thingy, rocking BYU and Utah gear, bigging up the locals. Winning the slam dunk contest. Such a lucky pick for us.

Comment

Working...
                                X