Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice win at Penn State last week.

Comment

#6 BYU beating #7 Ohio State 3-0 on the road. 76th minute. This team is insanely good right now with road wins at the two best Big Ten teams.

Comment

Is it embarrassing that Wrubell is calling girls soccer?

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
          WHy? Is he getting a lot of their names wrong?
          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Why would that be embarrassing? He became a fan of the women's team because his daughter is friends with several of the team members, and Marc Lyons' granddaughter plays for the Cougars as well. He attended games and tweeted about the team for a few years, and it was a natural fit to extend his play-calling to women's soccer.

Personally, I think it is awesome that our minor sports have near-professional levels of broadcast production. I was thinking two weekends ago on our way down to Phoenix, what other program could offer an HD-quality broadcast of women's soccer with quality commentary, multiple camera angles, instant replay, etc. all available to me for free while I drive down I-15 at 85 mph? That's pretty cool.
            "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

No. Calling the ute games would be embarrassing.

Comment

Ashley Hatch has been named to the USWNT roster for their friendly against Switzerland in SLC tonight.

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Hatch getting in the 73rd minute.
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                    Hatch getting in the 73rd minute.
                    Why you gotta dis the 2016 season thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                      Why you gotta dis the 2016 season thread?
                      There's another thread?

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

There's another thread?
                        http://www.cougarstadium.com/showthr...-s-soccer-2016

I'll give you a pass because it's only the thread right below this one and was only at the top of the field house subforum for 2 weeks before you posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                          http://www.cougarstadium.com/showthr...-s-soccer-2016

I'll give you a pass because it's only the thread right below this one and was only at the top of the field house subforum for 2 weeks before you posted.
                          'Preciatcha.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

'Preciatcha.
                            And I, you!

Comment

BYU looks to clinch at least a tie for the conference championship against Gonzaga and is finishing at number 4 in the rankings. It should, but isn't guaranteed, be allowed to host several games enabling it have an easier path to the final four.
                              "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

BYU ended the season ranked number 3 with an RPI of 7, but got hosed with a 4 seed in South Carolina's region for the second game. First game is against UNLV in Provo.
                                "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Working...
                                X