Breaking Bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking Bad

I can't find an official thread, so here goes.

My old man has been bugging me to watch this for a while now, and I finally started last night. I'm only two episodes in, but so far so good.

We'll see how it goes.
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
    I can't find an official thread, so here goes.

My old man has been bugging me to watch this for a while now, and I finally started last night. I'm only two episodes in, but so far so good.

We'll see how it goes.
    I agree, I really liked the 3 episodes I watched. But then something happened and it got "too real" for me.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I watched a few episodes at work.

The lead actor was the dad in "Malcolm in the Middle".

I still don't fully believe it.
      "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
      "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

I love the show. When does the new season start?

Comment

I watched another 3 episodes last night. There were two scenes that were as gnarly as anything out of Dexter. Wow.

The missionaries also made an appearance.

I still don't fully believe it.
          Don't believe what? That Bryan Cranston was in Malcolm in the Middle?

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
            I agree, I really liked the 3 episodes I watched. But then something happened and it got "too real" for me.
            My wife said last night that this show gives her even more anxiety than Dexter because it feels so real and Dexter just seems so fictional. I kind of agree.

Comment

My wife said last night that this show gives her even more anxiety than Dexter because it feels so real and Dexter just seems so fictional. I kind of agree.
              That was exactly my problem! When he had the dude down in the basement and then liquefied him - I just kept thinking Holy Shit! How did I get myself, er, how did he get himself into this mess!?
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

That was exactly my problem! When he had the dude down in the basement and then liquefied him - I just kept thinking Holy Shit! How did I get myself, er, how did he get himself into this mess!?
                That was one of the two scenes I was referring to above. Geez.

Comment

Is this a TV show?

(yes, I realize how hopelessly out of touch this probably makes me look but this morning as I was putting on my black ankle high socks and Teva sandals after pulling on my kahki cargo shorts I realized I just didnt care about that anymore)
                  PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Yes. AMC.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
                      (yes, I realize how hopelessly out of touch this probably makes me look but this morning as I was putting on my black ankle high socks and Teva sandals after pulling on my kahki cargo shorts I realized I just didnt care about that anymore)
                      I'll say you're out of touch. Its freezing out there and you're wearing shorts and sandals!

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I'll say you're out of touch. Its freezing out there and you're wearing shorts and sandals!
                        That's why I put on socks.
                        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

I Don't believe what? That Bryan Cranston was in Malcolm in the Middle?
                          I thought he was Dr. Tim Whatley.
                          "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

Don't believe what? That Bryan Cranston was in Malcolm in the Middle?
                            that the same guy who was in a cheesy sitcom is in such a badass show now.
                            "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                            "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
                              that the same guy who was in a cheesy sitcom is in such a badass show now.
                              Ah, I see.

I finished season 1 last night...pretty intense show. I find this show creates something of the same emotion as Dexter in that you're really drawn to this character because he's so likable and openly cheer for him to do things that are just so wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X