Tapatalk issues and questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Geez, now I feel guilty for ignoring it for so long.
    I meant to post and ask about it, but never got around to it either. I've been fine looking at the site in a browser.

Comment

Is there a way to make the tapatalk ad stop popping up constantly while I negotiate CUF on my iPhone? I don't want it but the ad is ruining my CUF experience to the point that I used my phone to access Cougarboard recently instead of CUF. I felt dirty and needed a scalding shower afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by KillerDog View Post
        Is there a way to make the tapatalk ad stop popping up constantly while I negotiate CUF on my iPhone? I don't want it but the ad is ruining my CUF experience to the point that I used my phone to access Cougarboard recently instead of CUF. I felt dirty and needed a scalding shower afterwards.
        Don't use tapatalk I guess. From an iPhone it's not really necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
          I tried tapatalk for a day and went back to using my web browser on my phone. Didn't care for it.
          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
          -Turtle
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
            Isn't he complaining about the add that pops up when you are using a browser instead of tapatalk?

Comment

Originally posted by EuropeanFootballMale View Post
              Isn't he complaining about the add that pops up when you are using a browser instead of tapatalk?
              You mean the one that says you can use tapatalk with this website when you browse to it? That might be a browser issue. I declined that and it hasn't popped up since.
              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
              -Turtle
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                You mean the one that says you can use tapatalk with this website when you browse to it? That might be a browser issue. I declined that and it hasn't popped up since.
                That's correct. I don't use tapatalk and it asks me two times if I want tapatalk everytime I open a CUF page.

Comment

That's correct. I don't use tapatalk and it asks me two times if I want tapatalk everytime I open a CUF page.
                  If you accept cookies it should only come up once.

Comment

Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                    If you accept cookies it should only come up once.
                    Oh, I'll try that.

Comment

Oh, I'll try that.
                      Didn't help me. I still have login on a regular basis.
                      A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Is something going on with tapatalk? I login and it just stay in perpetual refreshing. Any thoughts?
                        "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

Originally posted by Mormon Red Death View Post
                          Is something going on with tapatalk? I login and it just stay in perpetual refreshing. Any thoughts?
                          I have had this issue from time to time. The only thing that i have found that helps this is closing the program on my phone and turning off the data network and then turning it back on.
                          Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Why am I suddenly getting a Tapatalk ad every time I use CUF on my iPhone? I don't use Tapatalk and don't want to. I get the prompt every time I switch forums, open a post, or use any function on the board. Help!
                            “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
                            ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
                            -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
                            --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

Originally posted by LA Ute View Post
                              Why am I suddenly getting a Tapatalk ad every time I use CUF on my iPhone? I don't use Tapatalk and don't want to. I get the prompt every time I switch forums, open a post, or use any function on the board. Help!
                              That happened to me about 3 weeks ago, it eventually just stopped after maybe 30 minutes.

Comment

Found the solution,

Jeff can you do this?

http://tapatalk.com/forum/threads/me...r-iphone.8337/

Comment

Working...
                                X