The "what are you listening to at this very moment" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
    No, not a greatest hits. It's an unofficial collection of b-sides and rarities from the PH/Bends/OKC era, so yeah, it's got that stuff. Like Towering Above the Rest, but not nearly as comprehensive.
    I made my collection the old-fashioned way....I bought the singles...when they were released....*SNAP*
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bm61weFrK4c&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bm61weFrK4c&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
        I made my collection the old-fashioned way....I bought the singles...when they were released....*SNAP*
        Then your collection is woefully incomplete. Only some of the stuff is available commercially, especially if we're talking about Towering Over the Rest. That thing is loaded with stuff you can't get on Radiohead releases.

Snap back!
        So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
          Then your collection is woefully incomplete. Only some of the stuff is available commercially, especially if we're talking about Towering Over the Rest. That thing is loaded with stuff you can't get on Radiohead releases.

Snap back!
          I will have to refer to my ticket stubs and setlists for tours from The Bends onward...maybe they played some of those songs live when I saw them.......back in the mid 90s....SNAP!
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Colly thanks for not making me feel like a single ply roll of toilet paper in this thread.
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

Comment

Illumination - Earth Wind & Fire
              Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

At this very second I am listening to my fill-in secretary complain about my lousy handwriting.
                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
                  At this very second I am listening to my fill-in secretary complain about my lousy handwriting.
                  Maybe you should take up typing then.
                  Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Take Me Anywhere by Tegan and Sara
                    Visca Catalunya Lliure

Comment

I am not getting any credit for my totally eclectic tune.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                        Take Me Anywhere by Tegan and Sara
                        Good choice.
                        "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                        "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
                          Maybe you should take up typing then.
                          sure, you can see how that woprks out for me.
                          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
                            Oh, it's amazing. I love it.

I watched "Comedians of Comedy - Live at the El Ray" earlier, and now I'm watching the "4:20 hour stand-up".
                            I have the Comedians of Comedy in my instant queue, as well as Daniel Tosh. I haven't watched either of them yet.
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                              I will have to refer to my ticket stubs and setlists for tours from The Bends onward...maybe they played some of those songs live when I saw them.......back in the mid 90s....SNAP!
                              Probably.

Then your collection is [still] woefully incomplete.
                              So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                                I am not getting any credit for my totally eclectic tune.
                                Wow, that tune was totally eclectic!

Comment

Working...
                                X