Nadine Wimmer, please stop being awesome all the time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
    I grew up in Bruce Lindsay's stake. He was a great guy and had good kids. He also lived in the upper middle class part of the stake. I imagine it's a good paying job, certainly so in bigger markets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The top anchors make good dough. The weekend, morning people, and reporters make far less.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
      The top anchors make good dough. The weekend, morning people, and reporters make far less.
      That's surprising. I would have thought the reporters straight out of broadcast journalism school would make the same or more than the top anchors.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
        I mean "good" is relative. If you aren't in a top 10 market you aren't making welder money.
        Get confident, stupid
        -landpoke

Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Wrong thread.

If you'd like to start a "Nadine Wimmer, please stop being a terrible human being with terrible allegiances some of the time" thread, I believe that's not taken yet.

Comment

• Somebody's getting long in the tooth.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
              -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                Wrong thread.

If you'd like to start a "Nadine Wimmer, please stop being a terrible human being with terrible allegiances some of the time" thread, I believe that's not taken yet.
                On the contrary, this is the right thread. Nadine has finally followed the admonition of Triplet expressed in the thread title.
                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                  I mean "good" is relative. If you aren't in a top 10 market you aren't making welder money.
                  More like top 30.

Comment

• This bully is apparently Nadine wimmers son and he is most definitely not awesome
                    https://news.yahoo.com/parents-worri...032042618.html

Comment

This bully is apparently Nadine wimmers son and he is most definitely not awesome
                      The principal’s combover was awesome tho. Plus, he looked kinda like nikuman.
                      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Bob Evans! Do you age, you Greek god???

Comment

• If that kid is Wimmer's, I think Mr. Wimmer is in law enforcement there in Park City - I want to say Sheriff Dept, but I could be remembering wrong.

Comment

This bully is apparently Nadine wimmers son and he is most definitely not awesome
                            This has to be the final nail in the coffin for DDD to come back. There’s no way he’s shows his face here again after this.
                            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie View Post
                              If that kid is Wimmer's, I think Mr. Wimmer is in law enforcement there in Park City - I want to say Sheriff Dept, but I could be remembering wrong.
                              No doubt about it. Check out this news story. Says that his father is in law enforcement locally and his mother is a news anchor.

What a horrible kid.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• That's hard to watch. I don't think a kid behaves that way you without a parent at some level cultivating violence. Doesn't Utah have alternative schools for kids like that? And...maybe unfair and showing my bias but zero surprise dad is an LEO.

Comment

Working...
                                X