• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
    I'll admit to still not getting it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh. nevermind.

(btw, it is not, IMO, a very good joke. but whatever)
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
      Oh. nevermind.

(btw, it is not, IMO, a very good joke. but whatever)
      Haha. OK.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• I just got it. Ha! Good one JL. Good one.

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

I just got it. Ha! Good one JL. Good one.

You aren't fooling us.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• You can only get the joke if you happen to know that DDD is also 5'3" IRL. #truthbomb
            You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
            Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
            You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

ute fans, stop doing ute fan things, dammit!
                I'm like LeBron James.
                -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                  ute fans, stop doing ute fan things, dammit!
                  Why would you rob a bank? Nadine comes to my kids school when she needs a story before deadline. She has.nice legs

Comment

• Shauna Lake goes big for sweeps week!

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/8...-DUI-case.html

I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                      Shauna Lake goes big for sweeps week!

Comment

Her first job out of college was my hometown (I'd just moved to another state).

Busted in a Land Rover. Broadcasting must be more lucrative than I thought.
                        Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post

Someone else's Land Rover.
                          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                            Someone else's Land Rover.
                            And drinking someone else's drink
                            "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

I like the, "I had a few sips...."

Is she in high school again? Those arguments didn't fly then, they won't now.
                              "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post

I grew up in Bruce Lindsay's stake. He was a great guy and had good kids. He also lived in the upper middle class part of the stake. I imagine it's a good paying job, certainly so in bigger markets.

Comment

Working...
                                X