2017 NFL Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
    and regardless of the reason - the sick, not practicing excuse would certainly make sense - if that's it, why not at least tell the poor guy why he won't get even one snap in the super bowl. at this point the fact he didn't communicate any reason with Butler himself is what bothers me the most.

also, the fact that he didn't tell him, gives more credence to DH's theory - would be a fairly uncomfortable conversation.
    He played on special teams, just not on defense. Where if he was healthy, the Pats really could have used him. And now he will no doubt be traded to a AFC team where he'll have a ginormous chip on his shoulder every time he plays the Pats.
    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
    - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      Yeah, that Hyundai ad was awful. I wanted to barf. Ditto for Dodge.

By contrast, l loved this Jeep ad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmMa4kLj-ZQ
      That was actually a Tide ad.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
        He played on special teams, just not on defense. Where if he was healthy, the Pats really could have used him. And now he will no doubt be traded to a AFC team where he'll have a ginormous chip on his shoulder every time he plays the Pats.
        I know. I used the term "snap" intentionally. either way, doesn't change the fact that it was a chickenshit move by BB.
        I'm like LeBron James.
        -mpfunk

Comment

• Good game!

My 10 yr old nephew's reactions where better than what was on TV - He really likes Tom Brady and watching the swings in his emotions was fun. When the final pass fell incomplete he was heart broken.

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

• Some might like this - a photo essay on Jamaal Williams' first year in Green Bay

http://www.packers.com/photos/photo-...8-facae4af2a2c

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

• Originally posted by happyone View Post
              Some might like this - a photo essay on Jamaal Williams' first year in Green Bay

http://www.packers.com/photos/photo-...8-facae4af2a2c
              I am very happy for him. Some of those are great

Comment

• Jameis Winston is going to be suspended for the first 3 games, it looks like, because of the Uber groping "incident."

The incident in question surrounding the suspension stems from an accusation by an Uber driver saying Tampa Bay's quarterback groped her in 2016.

Winston vehemently denied the accusation at the time.

“The story falsely accuses me of making inappropriate contact with this driver,” Winston wrote in a statement. “I believe the driver was confused as to the number of passengers in the car and who was sitting next to her. The accusation is false, and given the nature of the allegation and increased awareness and consideration of these types of matters, I am addressing this false report immediately."
                http://www.sportingnews.com/ca/nfl/n...r11x7hfvssynhu
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                X