Para los hispanohablantes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hacer frio... vamos la playa
    "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

"Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Sheesh thanks to this thread I now know why the few Spanish speakers I know can't bring themselves to say ano when speaking portuguese

Comment

Originally posted by Viking View Post
          Sheesh thanks to this thread I now know why the few Spanish speakers I know can't bring themselves to say ano when speaking portuguese
          Cuantos anos tienes?
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

¡Alagranpúchicavoshombre!

(Favorite slang expression of my Guatemalan companion.)
            “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
            ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
            -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
            --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
              Cuantos anos tienes?
              Uno
              "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                Uno
                No te preguntaba a ti, sino a Viking.
                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

No te preguntaba a ti, sino a Viking.
                  Eso es lo mismo de preguntarle "Cuantos hermanos tienes?"
                  Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.
                  - Howard Aiken

Any sufficiently complicated platform contains an ad hoc, informally-specified, bug-ridden, slow implementation of half of a functional programming language.
                  - Variation on Greenspun's Tenth Rule

Comment

Cuantos anos tienes?
                    Espero que él conteste igual que yo. Preferiría si el portugués usara "anhos" en vez de anos. Mas, no tengo suficiente esuáguer para llevarlo a cabo.

Comment

Espero que él conteste igual que yo. Preferiría si el portugués usara "anhos" en vez de anos. Mas, no tengo suficiente esuáguer para llevarlo a cabo.
                      Hay lecciones por las cuales uno puede ganar mas esuáger. Deberías investigarlas, quizás.

Comment

¿Qué significa esuáguer?
                        “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
                        ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."

Comment

Originally posted by LA Ute View Post
                          ¿Qué significa esuáguer?
                          Que wuap sabe el idioma mejor...
                          Last edited by lambdacoug; 05-23-2012, 11:19 AM. Reason: * i'm rusty, ok...
                          Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.
                          - Howard Aiken

Any sufficiently complicated platform contains an ad hoc, informally-specified, bug-ridden, slow implementation of half of a functional programming language.
                          - Variation on Greenspun's Tenth Rule

Comment

¿Qué significa esuáguer?
                            La traducción o el sentido?

Comment

¿Qué significa esuáguer?
                              Yo tengo esuáguer como Mick Jagger.
                              "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

La traducción o el sentido?
                                El sentido. Yo debería de haber preguntado, "¿Qué quiere decir esuáguer?" Lastimadamente, a mí se me ha perdido mucho del vocabulario que tenía. De todas maneras no conozco esa palabra.
                                ― W.H. Auden

Comment

Working...
                                X