Hi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Winky Bach View Post
    LOL. No, I have never sold pacemakers, but if I gave you two another guess on products you would get it.
    Anal sphincterotomy devices, winky back?

Edit:

This thread deserves the bored 2nd year med student video

[YOUTUBE]GVxJJ2DBPiQ[/YOUTUBE]

via a galaxy s3 far far away
    Last edited by doctorcoug; 01-08-2013, 05:57 PM.
    "Don't expect I'll see you 'till after the race"

"So where does the power come from to see the race to its end...from within"

Comment

You guys are KILLING me.

I just trademarked Winky Back. Great product name.

Also, I had an acquaintance who sold breast implants. He loved his job. It's easy to sell a product you are passionate about.

Comment

Originally posted by Winky Bach View Post
        You guys are KILLING me.

I just trademarked Winky Back. Great product name.

Also, I had an acquaintance who sold breast implants. He loved his job. It's easy to sell a product you are passionate about.
        There are only two reps I've ever liked (i run most of the reps out with the BS "trend" statements they say). One because he stocks me full of lantus samples so I can care for my self pay diabetics. The other, because of his love of BYU football (weird location to find a fan of BYU). I sometimes wonder if he did his homework on me and actually doesn't like BYU.

Augmentation rep that loves his job? Do you think the patients know that a rep is in the OR during the surgery? Not that a dissected breast is sexy at all.

"Don't expect I'll see you 'till after the race"

"So where does the power come from to see the race to its end...from within"

Comment

Originally posted by doctorcoug View Post
          There are only two reps I've ever liked (i run most of the reps out with the BS "trend" statements they say). One because he stocks me full of lantus samples so I can care for my self pay diabetics. The other, because of his love of BYU football (weird location to find a fan of BYU). I sometimes wonder if he did his homework on me and actually doesn't like BYU.

Augmentation rep that loves his job? Do you think the patients know that a rep is in the OR during the surgery? Not that a dissected breast is sexy at all.

You got me, bad dumb comment. I was thinking boobs are of interest, not where you are going, but still VERY dumb.

That pharma job looks like it would be tough to really get to know anyone, and it would be hard to have meaningful conversations. I am going to take a guess that it probably isn't fun for for the reps who call on you either.

I would probably also guess you could make the visits more enjoyable for you and the reps if you wanted to.

No, scratch that. You won't sound as tough saying you like 7 reps, so it is probably better if you keep going the way you are. Also, please remember to make sure you show the waiter who is boss at lunch tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by doctorcoug View Post

You should see explanted implants with attached tissue. Even sexier.

Welcome Winky Bach!
            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
            - SeattleUte

Comment

Working...
            X