Coaching Rumors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So is Henry Lusk on staff at the U?
    "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

• Originally posted by kccougar View Post
      So is Henry Lusk on staff at the U?
      I sure hope not.
      As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
      --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

No. He didn't even have an offer. That comment from his family came from left field
        "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

• Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
          No. He didn't even have an offer. That comment from his family came from left field
          This certainly makes more sense. Thanks.
          "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

Don't know. Look for the guy in the thong.
            One of the grandest benefits of the enlightenment was the realization that our moral sense must be based on the welfare of living individuals, not on their immortal souls. Honest and passionate folks can strongly disagree regarding spiritual matters, so it's imperative that we not allow such considerations to infringe on the real happiness of real people.

Woot

I believe religion has much inherent good and has born many good fruits.
            SU

Comment

This certainly makes more sense. Thanks.
              I wonder if they are talking with him about a grad assistant
              "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                Warning: Downton Abbey spoiler

Spoiler for Message for LA Ute:
                LA Ute, I can't believe you would use the photo of a convicted murderer as your avatar. Have you no shame?
                “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
                ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
                -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
                --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

• Originally posted by LA Ute View Post
                  I love how LAUte uses the proper punctuation with his smileys. You other jokers could learn a thing or two from him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                    I love how LAUte uses the proper punctuation with his smileys. You other jokers could learn a thing or two from him.
                    My message was rejected as too short so I had to add another character. Then I decided I liked it. !
                    “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
                    ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."

Comment

• Originally posted by LA Ute View Post
                      My message was rejected as too short so I had to add another character. Then I decided I liked it. !
                      :shush: PERIOD!
                      "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                        :shush: PERIOD!
                        ― W.H. Auden

Comment

• Who is the leading candidate for this vitally important position at this point? Does Anae go with Max hall?
                          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• I am pretty disappointed ARod backed out. I thought that was a good hire.
                            Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                              Ha. How awkward.

The group was seated near current Utah Gov. Gary Herbert and his wife, Jeanette. When the Lusks were introduced to the Herberts, they explained that their son Henry has just been hired as the receivers coach of the University of Utah football team.

The Herberts then introduced them to their son-in-law, Ben Cahoon, who was the receivers coach for the BYU football team. The exchange was good for laughs about tight ends and wide receivers and contributed to a wonderful evening.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                                Who is the leading candidate for this vitally important position at this point? Does Anae go with Max hall?
                                I'm hoping for a duo or Steve Clark and Paul Peterson. Clark was, after all, the only coach in Utah who got a QB to the NFL combine this year.
                                If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

"Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

"Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

Comment

Working...
                                X