AMC's The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMC's The Walking Dead

I knew something was familiar with one of the zombies in the 100th episode on Sunday night.

Pretty cool they brought the first girl back..

http://uproxx.com/tv/walking-dead-li...100th-episode/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by dabrockster; 10-26-2017, 09:26 PM.

Comment

• I've watched all four episodes so far this season, and I've liked them well enough. My only real beef is:

Spoiler for Spoiler from most recent episode.:
      There is no way in hell the walkers could have taken down that Tiger.

With that said, the show seems tired. I haven't looked, but I'm sure ratings are down over the last two seasons. They need to wrap this up next season.
      Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post

With that said, the show seems tired. I haven't looked, but I'm sure ratings are down over the last two seasons. They need to wrap this up next season.
        It's like one of those movies where you want to walk out after 1 1/2 hours but you figure you've got that much time invested in it you might as well suffer through the last 1/2 hour. Three or four years seems like a pretty good run for a TV show, any longer and they just turn to crap.

Comment

I've watched all four episodes so far this season, and I've liked them well enough. My only real beef is:

Spoiler for Spoiler from most recent episode.:
          There is no way in hell the walkers could have taken down that Tiger.

That pissed me off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just read that the ratings for Season 2 Stranger Things when it dropped beat Season 8 Opener for The Walking Dead. Seems about right.

Comment

• I'm officially done. I won't watch another episode. I hadn't watched any of the new last half season. The cliff hanger where we find out if Carl is dead or what. Watched the first 3/4 of the episode. Can't do any more over dramatically scenes that go nowhere.

I'M OUT.

Comment

• Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                I'm officially done. I won't watch another episode. I hadn't watched any of the new last half season. The cliff hanger where we find out if Carl is dead or what. Watched the first 3/4 of the episode. Can't do any more over dramatically scenes that go nowhere.

I'M OUT.
                welcome to the club. never looked back.
                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                  welcome to the club. never looked back.
                  Never started.
                  "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                  - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Still watching!
                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Got halfway through episode 9 and threw in the towel.

Is Carl dead? I hope so.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• [/SPOILER]
                        Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                        Got halfway through episode 9 and threw in the towel.

Is Carl dead? I hope so.
                        Spoiler for Is Carl Dead?:
                        Yes, he's dead .

This show has become The A-Team. Thousands of rounds fly and nobody gets hit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                          Still watching!
                          Yeah - funny enough, I thought last week's episode was pretty good for a middle of the season episode. Typically you only get the real action in the first and last episode of each half season, but this last one was pretty good all things considered.
                          "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                            Got halfway through episode 9 and threw in the towel.

Is Carl dead? I hope so.
                            That's EXACTLY what happened to me. 8.5 seasons and that episode did it. Didn't finish the episode and won't go back. Don't know if Carl is alive or dead. Don't care. One too many overly emotional scenes going nowhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrumNFeather View Post
                              Yeah - funny enough, I thought last week's episode was pretty good for a middle of the season episode. Typically you only get the real action in the first and last episode of each half season, but this last one was pretty good all things considered.
                              I like Rick Grimes and Negan. Sure there are lots of dumb things about it (why aren't these corpses decomposing after all these years?) but I'm suspending my disbelief quite admirably and enjoying the show.
                              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                                I like Rick Grimes and Negan. Sure there are lots of dumb things about it (why aren't these corpses decomposing after all these years?) but I'm suspending my disbelief quite admirably and enjoying the show.
                                I like how several seasons ago they just stopped worrying about issues like running out of food, gasoline, and ammo. Before that, they would at least make an attempt to work that into the storyline. Now, it's just "Screw it, magical endless supply of everything."
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                                X