No announcement yet.

Why cut taxes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's all hilarious, but the lawsuit in the best part. When I heard Cuomo talking about that this morning I literally laughed out loud. Unconstitutional, you say? GTFO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
      It's all hilarious, but the lawsuit in the best part. When I heard Cuomo talking about that this morning I literally laughed out loud. Unconstitutional, you say? GTFO.
      They effin' sound like the hillbilly tea partiers. Bizzaro world.
      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
        Thank you! Please share your opinion at:

Brian Moynihan
        Bank of America
        100 N Tryon St
        Charlotte, NC 28202
        BofA sucks. It sucks for employees and sucks for consumers. You need to go to a good bank, Dude.
        "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• I didn't know that athletes, actors, writers, producers and directors were considered the middle class...
          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Topper View Post
            BofA sucks. It sucks for employees and sucks for consumers. You need to go to a good bank, Dude.
            If you identify a better position at a better bank, I will be happy to look into it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
              I didn't know that athletes, actors, writers, producers and directors were considered the middle class...
              Lol, that's great.

Where is OrangeUte when you need him to stand up for Babs [Streisand]?
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Who's with Hellboy!?! Don't pay your taxes!
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Who's with Hellboy!?! Don't pay your taxes!
                  Worked for Wesley Snipes.

Comment

• GOP'ers buying votes...

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Apple is going to pay $38 billion in taxes... and will be hiring 20,000 new employees:

It looks like Apple is bringing back home nearly all of its $250 billion in foreign cash

Apple just announced on Wednesday it will bring back hundreds of billions of dollars from overseas to fund investment in the U.S.

"Apple, already the largest US taxpayer, anticipates repatriation tax payments of approximately $38 billion as required by recent changes to the tax law. A payment of that size would likely be the largest of its kind ever made," the company said in the release.

Using the new 15.5 percent repatriation tax rate, the $38 billion tax payment disclosed by Apple means they are planning a $245 billion repatriation.
                      [...]
                      https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/17/it-l...eign-cash.html
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Apple is going to pay $38 billion in taxes... and will be hiring 20,000 new employees:

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/17/it-l...eign-cash.html
                        Territorial tax system FTW!!!
                        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• The new 1040 is democrat friendly...

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

The new 1040 is democrat friendly...

good meme
                            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• I wonder if that tax cut is going to have an impact on the upcoming election and Drumpf's economy approval rating....

-k9rTAdswimRExKmUtaH3FaPKeSdtPSe1PBEi62Azn8.jpg

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...nomy-6182.html
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• But deficit hawks seem to have become an endangered species in Washington, apparently outnumbered by the deficit shruggers, who’ve grown inured to the prophecies of impending budget doom.
                                https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...d-combination/

Comment

Working...
                                X