Breaking Bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
    No way I'm watching that. I don't need these A holes to ruin one of my favorite shows of all time.
    Agreed. They totally forgot to see if the car would still drive.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

No way I'm watching that. I don't need these A holes to ruin one of my favorite shows of all time.
      "Yeah, Mr. White. Yeah, science!"
      I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

Spoiler:

Except it worked!

Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Douger View Post
          Spoiler:

Except it worked!

It was pretty fun to watch, too.
          “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

• I finally finished this show and I think I will start over.

I am enjoying this thread. However, the ridicule for watching a few episodes in the final season was warranted.

So many emotions in the last 6 episodes..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
              I finally finished this show and I think I will start over.

I am enjoying this thread. However, the ridicule for watching a few episodes in the final season was warranted.

Holy cow, DB. How long did it take you to get through the series?
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                I finally finished this show and I think I will start over.

In all seriousness. I never truly started watching it till about a week ago. I binged watched all 5 seasons. After I watched season 1 & 2 of BCS did I fully commit. And was NOT disappointed.

So many "Holy Shiz" moments for me. I started to loath WW and felt sympathy for Jessie often throughout. Their relationship was fatherly but hatred. When he told Jessie he watched Jane die and could have saved her. Was such a powerful scene. Hank in the end, was another one. WW was one narcissistic sadist and watching him evolve was something to behold.

I will say, I am enjoying BCS more so than BB. I love the build up of characters. Will try and Cary up and watch season 3 on re-runs.. But I do enjoy binge watching and not having to wait..

Comment

• I never loathed WW. I rooted for him to the bitter end! Guess I'm just a loyal, strong, and true kinda guy.
                  "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

I never loathed WW. I rooted for him to the bitter end! Guess I'm just a loyal, strong, and true kinda guy.
                    That's messed up, bro.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• I didn't like WW when he started making illegal drugs.
                      Get confident, stupid
                      -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                        I didn't like WW when he started making illegal drugs.
                        That's because you're super judgemental.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                          That's because you're super judgemental.
                          This is true, mostly against myself but true.
                          Get confident, stupid
                          -landpoke

Comment

I never loathed WW. I rooted for him to the bitter end! Guess I'm just a loyal, strong, and true kinda guy.
                            Same.

Comment

• Team Jesse here. All the way.
                              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                              - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                                Team Jesse here. All the way.

Comment

Working...
                                X