What's for breakfast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
    I can't think of another peanut butter chocolate drink. Is there one?
    https://www.baskinrobbins.com/conten...ilkshake0.html

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
      come to a bunch of mormons and brag about your yummy coffee. bush league, babs. bush league.

It's absolutely disgusting. Peanut butter coffee?

Comment

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
        sounds disgusting, sure. but it's coffee - i just assume that shit is good regardless of what flavor it might be.
        I'm like LeBron James.
        -mpfunk

Comment

• I feel like milkshakes are just outside of the definition of a drink.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
            Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
            sounds disgusting, sure. but it's coffee - i just assume that shit is good regardless of what flavor it might be.

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

I feel like milkshakes are just outside of the definition of a drink.
              If it will go up a straw, it's a drink.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott R Nelson View Post
                Frosty?
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Frosty?
                  If you have to use a spoon, it ain't a drink.

Comment

If you have to use a spoon, it ain't a drink.
                    I've known people to use a straw with a frosty. How can one item be two different things at the same time?!

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I've known people to use a straw with a frosty. How can one item be two different things at the same time?!
                      I've already gone one step to far in this discussion. I don't want to play this game.

Comment

I've already gone one step to far in this discussion. I don't want to play this game.
                        Fine. Take your peanut butter frosty and go home.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I can't think of another peanut butter chocolate drink. Is there one?
                          7-11 has a great peanut butter hot chocolate drink at times.
                          “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

You might also wanna skip land wars in Asia.

Comment

That excludes most of the Shakes sold in Utah outside of the national chains

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

• I've been skipping breakfast pretty regularly lately. Not today. I scrambled some eggs, seasoning with salt and pepper, and then melted some shredded cheese over the top while heating up some bacon crumbles in the pan. I placed the cheesy egg and bacon concoction into whole wheat tortillas and then topped with salsa, wrapped them up, and consumed them. Pretty yummy and filling.
                                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
                                X