Taking Advantage of the Hurricane Matthew Destruction to Upgrade the Old Manse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the hexagonal floor tile.
    "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

Originally posted by hostile View Post
      Love the hexagonal floor tile.
      Agreed. But did they miss a black tile?
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

"Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

I love that floor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Looks fantabulous!
            You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
            Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
            You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              I love that floor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I love those paper towels.
              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                I love those paper towels.
                HA! That's toilet paper!
                "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Looking nice, wuap.
                  "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Looks fantastic, like a genuine manse.

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                      HA! That's toilet paper!
                      You use paper towels for toilet paper? You should probably eat more fiber, bro!

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                        Agreed. But did they miss a black tile?
                        Still wondering.
                        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
                          You use paper towels for toilet paper? You should probably eat more fiber, bro!
                          Apparently, yall can't read.

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                            Still wondering.
                            Nothing a good sharpie can't fix!
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              Nothing a good sharpie can't fix!
                              Wow, took me a little bit of effort to see that, even though I was explicitly looking for it.

Comment

Ha. I kid you not, it was the first thing I noticed when I saw that picture.

Comment

Working...
                                X