We're still playing football? BYU vs UNLV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're still playing football? BYU vs UNLV

I'm not sure what to make of the "open competition" for QB this week. I hope it's just something they're saying to the media to not give UNLV a chance to do game prep based on a specific QB. Surely after spring practices, fall camp, and 10 weeks of in-season practices, the coaches know who can run the offense better than the others.

We start off the week by telling the media that it will be an open competition between Hoge, Critchlow, and Wilstead. Yesterday they say that Hoge will be probably get the start if he's healthy enough to play.

My prediction is that if you connect the dots and add 2 plus 2, Austin Kafentzis is going to be the starter.

Originally posted by BYUMizzou View Post
    I'm not sure what to make of the "open competition" for QB this week. I hope it's just something they're saying to the media to not give UNLV a chance to do game prep based on a specific QB. Surely after spring practices, fall camp, and 10 weeks of in-season practices, the coaches know who can run the offense better than the others.

We start off the week by telling the media that it will be an open competition between Hoge, Critchlow, and Wilstead. Yesterday they say that Hoge will be probably get the start if he's healthy enough to play.

My prediction is that if you connect the dots and add 2 plus 2, Austin Kafentzis is going to be the starter.
    Critchlow and Wilstead have probably not had a lot of reps since fall camp. Even in fall camp, they probably got the least amount of reps of any of the QBs.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

We're gonna win!

Comment

What, no KD Jr in the mix?

Comment

Trying to decide if I should drive the 15 miles to go with my son or just stream it. Anyone else planning to be there?

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
            What, no KD Jr in the mix?
            As I didn’t see the game, my Ute friends took it upon themselves to share a 3 min clip of his performance, which further served to galvanize my resolve. What a hot mess BYU is.
            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Originally posted by LVAllen View Post
              Trying to decide if I should drive the 15 miles to go with my son or just stream it. Anyone else planning to be there?
              I would go 15 miles just to hang out with my sons. The game is either a bonus or a distraction, but the hanging out id the main event.
              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
                I would go 15 miles just to hang out with my sons. The game is either a bonus or a distraction, but the hanging out id the main event.
                Presumably LVAllen can hang out with his son at home that day as well.
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                  Presumably LVAllen can hang out with his son at home that day as well.
                  Probably. But its not always the same for me.
                  PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                    As I didn’t see the game, my Ute friends took it upon themselves to share a 3 min clip of his performance, which further served to galvanize my resolve. What a hot mess BYU is.
                    You have good friends.

Comment

Originally posted by LVAllen View Post
                      I will most likely stream it. Why sit in the stadium only to watch BYU be humiliated? If I can talk my wife into coming, maybe I can meet the few fans there.
                      "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Topper View Post
                        I will most likely stream it. Why sit in the stadium only to watch BYU be humiliated? If I can talk my wife into coming, maybe I can meet the few fans there.
                        You need to give up that dream right now. Neither team is in the top 25.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie View Post
                          You need to give up that dream right now. Neither team is in the top 25.
                          I could fudge and say I thought it was going to be a Rod Stewart farewell concert, that's why so many are dressed in blue?
                          Last edited by Topper; 11-10-2017, 08:18 AM.
                          "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

UNLv is gonna have a meltdown after this one is over!
                            Get confident, stupid
                            -landpoke

Comment

So are you LV guys really not going to the game? I know we suck this year but come on. If BYU plays within 200 miles of me I will always go unless I have a major work conflict.

Comment

Working...
                              X