No announcement yet.

The Glorious Blog of the Democratic People's Republic of North Korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who knew? not only is Kim Jong Il a master golfer, his country has succeeded in producing nuclear fusion.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/8676678.stm

Comment

Good documentary if you ever have the time.

[YOUTUBE]mxLBywKrTf4[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
        Good documentary if you ever have the time.

[YOUTUBE]mxLBywKrTf4[/YOUTUBE]
        Holy shit. The ending is just baffling to me.
        "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

[YOUTUBE]VJNBfBr-OGU[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

I hate to put such a devastatingly sad article in this thread making fun of Kim Jong Il, but this is as good of a place as any. As easy as he is to mock and caricature, he's an evil bastard worthy of our contempt.

On to the article.

The country's dysfunctional food-distribution system, rising global commodities prices and sanctions imposed over Pyongyang's nuclear and missile programs had contributed to what appears to be a hunger crisis in the North, even before devastating summer floods and typhoons compounded the emergency.

The regime's appeals for massive food aid have gone mostly unanswered by a skeptical international community. Only 30 percent of a United Nations food aid target for North Korea has been met so far. The United States and South Korea, the two biggest donors before sanctions, have said they won't resume aid until they are satisfied the military-led communist regime won't divert the aid for its own uses and progress is made on disarmament talks.

Comment

I'm annoyed that they have doner kebabs in North Korea, and I can't find one in the United States.

Not that, sickos.

Comment

Dead.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/...rpc=22&sp=true

Comment

Died of fatigue on a train ride? I wonder if there were any covert ops action happening there, would make for a great Hawaii 5-0 episode.

Comment

Sad news. The golfing community lost one of its best today.
                    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Kinda scary to ponder what will happen now. I understand his son is an even bigger idiot/nut than he was.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                        Kinda scary to ponder what will happen now. I understand his son is an even bigger idiot/nut than he was.
                        How could anyone possibly know that? Further, how could someone be a bigger nut? Can you do worse than destroying a horrible economy, allowing no freedom and controlling all power?

Comment

Originally posted by filsdepac View Post
                          Died of fatigue on a train ride? I wonder if there were any covert ops action happening there, would make for a great Hawaii 5-0 episode.
                          Let's ask Roger if he has any theories.
                          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                            http://www.theonion.com/articles/kim...ough-to,18374/
                            "Remember to double tap"

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus View Post
                              How could anyone possibly know that? Further, how could someone be a bigger nut? Can you do worse than destroying a horrible economy, allowing no freedom and controlling all power?
                              I seem to remember hearing the same thing, but I couldn't tell you where. I'd like to think someone that young and with that much power to change millions of lives for good would seize the opportunity and become a hero and legend. Somehow I doubt that happens.

Comment

Originally posted by woot View Post
                                I seem to remember hearing the same thing, but I couldn't tell you where. I'd like to think someone that young and with that much power to change millions of lives for good would seize the opportunity and become a hero and legend. Somehow I doubt that happens.
                                Who knows? Lots of people abandon the faith of their fathers when they realize that it doesn't align with their true beliefs.

Comment

Working...
                                X