To All Cuffers in the South

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

105 today in Vegas. :swear:
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I don't know what the deal is but it is forecasted to get down to 53 tonight here in North Texas. Tomorrow's high is 75. Texas football weather has arrived.
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

We almost hit 100 in Los Angeles today, which is really weird. More of the same tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
          We got some moisture today. We're thankful for it.
          Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
          God forgives many things for an act of mercy
          Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Nugent View Post
            I don't know what the deal is but it is forecasted to get down to 53 tonight here in North Texas. Tomorrow's high is 75. Texas football weather has arrived.
            Not that low in Houston....
            Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by RedSox View Post
              Not that low in Houston....
              I have a good buddy from Houston. He told me that they have "purple" days (worse than the usually dire "red days") in the summer where the humidity/pollution are so bad that people with respiratory conditions are advised to stay indoors.

It sounds brutal. On the other hand, he gave me a bottle of BBQ sauce from Rudy's that's about as close to liquid gold as I've ever had in the fridge.
              "More crazy people to Provo go than to any other town in the state."
              -- Iron County Record. 23 August, 1912. (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...23/ed-1/seq-4/)

Comment

Originally posted by Solon View Post
                I have a good buddy from Houston. He told me that they have "purple" days (worse than the usually dire "red days") in the summer where the humidity/pollution are so bad that people with respiratory conditions are advised to stay indoors.

It sounds brutal. On the other hand, he gave me a bottle of BBQ sauce from Rudy's that's about as close to liquid gold as I've ever had in the fridge.
                Colostrum?
                "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Colostrum?
                  LOL. No, marsupial keeps that stuff locked up tighter than the gold in Fort Knox. I can't get ahold of any of that.
                  "More crazy people to Provo go than to any other town in the state."
                  -- Iron County Record. 23 August, 1912. (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...23/ed-1/seq-4/)

Comment

Colostrum?

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
                      x2.
                      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                      -Turtle
                      sigpic

Comment

Huh, I've never heard of "purple" days here. The pollution isn't that bad for a city this size - better than LA, anyway.
                        Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

Comment

I only use Rudy's (will sometimes modify). Their meat is phenomenal as well. Unfortunately, their sides suck (with the exception of the chocolate pudding).

Comment

Originally posted by nikuman View Post
                            Huh, I've never heard of "purple" days here. The pollution isn't that bad for a city this size - better than LA, anyway.
                            Better than Phoenix as well. Probably mostly a combination of heat/humidity. The breezes from the gulf take care of the smog (no mountains to trap it in like Cali).

Comment

Originally posted by RedSox View Post
                              Better than Phoenix as well. Probably mostly a combination of heat/humidity. The breezes from the gulf take care of the smog (no mountains to trap it in like Cali).
                              Cali?

Fingernails on chalkboards.
                              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
                                Cali?
                                yeah, you know...the state where Frisco is.

Comment

Working...
                                X