The official Denver International Airport Free Wi-Fi thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The official Denver International Airport Free Wi-Fi thread

This thread will likely shift in and out of dormancy, as it should only be used when harnessing the strength of DIA's free and excellent comprehensive wi-fi service.

If you happen to be in a different airport....LAX, JFK, LAS, ORD......using wi-fi, I would ask that you not post about it here. Start your own thread.

I am in concourse B if any Cuffers want to meet up in the next 45 minutes, although I am thinking about riding the cool subway thing between terminals for a little bit.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Free high quality Wi-Fi at Denver International?? It sounds too good to be true. What is the catch?

Comment

If you're lucky you might have DirecTv on your flight too.

Comment

I love the Denver Airport Free Wi-Fi! You can enjoy it while eating at an awesome Tex-Mex themed airport restaurant decorated with fake cacti!

Comment

Originally posted by RobinFinderson View Post
          Free high quality Wi-Fi at Denver International?? It sounds too good to be true. What is the catch?
          There is none!!!

The only thing I had to do was download a free .exe file and install it on my hard drive, but that is no big deal. What do I care about that?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fiyero View Post
            If you're lucky you might have DirecTv on your flight too.
            no such luck. America's Top Chef and The Proposal (which was actually pretty funny).

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
              I am in concourse B if any Cuffers want to meet up in the next 45 minutes, although I am thinking about riding the cool subway thing between terminals for a little bit.
              I'd come out and see you if the Denver Airport wasn't an hour away from Denver.
              "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
              "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
              "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
                I'd come out and see you if the Denver Airport wasn't an hour away from Denver.
                You drive slowly. Castle Rock to DIA = 40 minutes.
                Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
                  You drive slowly. Castle Rock to DIA = 40 minutes.
                  I'm too cheap to pay the tolls on E470.
                  "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
                  "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
                  "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

Riding the wonkavator there is a must.
                    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                    -Turtle
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                      Riding the wonkavator there is a must.
                      Stick to the topic, free Wi-Fi at DIA, or get your own freaking thread, a-hole!

Comment

Guys, I am back in Concourse B and the wi-fi here is STILL free! I hope nobody ever discovers my little secret. If any of you suckers are still paying for bandwidth, I would strongly suggest that you fly here and use the DIA wi-fi network for free.

Now I will go hit one of the 3 Crocs kiosks here next to the food court. They have all sizes and colors, so text me with any specifics if you want me to pick up a pair for you.

sigpic

Comment

Guys, I am back in Concourse B and the wi-fi here is STILL free! I hope nobody ever discovers my little secret. If any of you suckers are still paying for bandwidth, I would strongly suggest that you fly here and use the DIA wi-fi network for free.

Now I will go hit one of the 3 Crocs kiosks here next to the food court. They have all sizes and colors, so text me with any specifics if you want me to pick up a pair for you.
                          Are you here in Denver? We should hang out!

Comment

Airport shopping: explain this to me. I understand late-night infomercials--hoping you're under the influence of, at least, fatigue to lure you into a purchase--and day-time TV personal-injury ads. Is airport marketing purely guilt-based? Hey, you, did you forget to get something for the grandkids? Been away from your family more than you've been with them this month? Buy these Bronco Crocs, and all will be forgiven.

Comment

...although I am thinking about riding the cool subway thing between terminals for a little bit.
                              That's what I did to past the time with my young kids last year.

Comment

Working...
                              X