"Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated" - The Rivalry Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Haha. From the look of the empty stands, it looks like lots of people left Utah (and Arizona) alone.

Was this prior to kickoff? What was the attendance like?
    Yes, pre-kickoff. Attendance was pathetic; Arizona fans were EXTREMELY nice to us, which is always a sign that the team is not any good. They mostly wanted to talk about their basketball team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
      Yes, pre-kickoff. Attendance was pathetic; Arizona fans were EXTREMELY nice to us, which is always a sign that the team is not any good. They mostly wanted to talk about their basketball team.
      Oh, but it was Star Wars night! The coin toss featured Darth Vader, Princess Leia (in her cinnamon bun stage), C3PO, Luke Skywalker, and Han Solo. Han has not aged well.

Comment

All I want to talk about lately is our women's volleyball team.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Took this photo at the Arizona game (Arizona versus Utah). Cougar fans just can't leave Utah alone.

][ATTACH]8252[/ATTACH]
          I can one up that: I was at a high school football game checking out a BYU recruit, and I saw three Ute fans....at the same time their team was playing its conference opener.
          Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
            I can one up that: I was at a high school football game checking out a BYU recruit, and I saw three Ute fans....at the same time their team was playing its conference opener.
            I went to a HS football game that night as well. Taped the Utah game and watched it after.
            "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

• Originally posted by hostile View Post
              I went to a HS football game that night as well. Taped the Utah game and watched it after.
              I'll bet you feel embarrassed now.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Took this photo at the Arizona game (Arizona versus Utah). Cougar fans just can't leave Utah alone.

[ATTACH]8252[/ATTACH]
                Looks like a WSU hat.
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                  Looks like a WSU hat.
                  He's wearing that god-awful red. Not much of a BYU fan.
                  Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

All I want to talk about lately is our women's volleyball team.
                    I'll talk women's volleyball with you if you will join in the talk about hockey. I suggest you be a Red Wings fan, you would fit in perfectly with them.
                    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                    --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                      I'll talk women's volleyball with you if you will join in the talk about hockey. I suggest you be a Red Wings fan, you would fit in perfectly with them.
                      I take it that Red Wings fans are witty and handsome.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

I take it that Red Wings fans are witty and handsome.
                        I will withhold what I think of Red Wing fans.

I still cannot believe the Utes lost to BYU in women's volleyball. Ruined my day.
                        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

I will withhold what I think of Red Wing fans.

I still cannot believe the Utes lost to BYU in women's volleyball. Ruined my day.
                          Haha.

It was a great match. Big crowd at the Huntsman.

Comment

Haha.

It was a great match. Big crowd at the Huntsman.
                            I blame the poor officiating for the Utes losing that match (or whatever they call volleyball).
                            --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

I blame the poor officiating for the Utes losing that match (or whatever they call volleyball).
                              I understand the church has tons of money and a long reach now. They probably bribed the refs. #teammammon

Comment

I understand the church has tons of money and a long reach now. They probably bribed the refs. #teammammon

That certainly makes more sense than Utah losing in a legitimate fashion in that historic and important volleyball match. The better team certainly did not win on that occasion.
                                --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Working...
                                X