No announcement yet.

We Will Sing of Zion: NBA 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gordon Hayward having a good game to start the season was really disappointing. I am glad that the Celtics lost.
    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
    --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
      Gordon Hayward having a good game to start the season was really disappointing. I am glad that the Celtics lost.
      I am surprised that you, of all people here, would continue to bitterly hold on to a prior perceived slight.

Comment

Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
        I am surprised that you, of all people here, would continue to bitterly hold on to a prior perceived slight.
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
          My dislike is justified.
          As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

What's up with the Suns? 2-1 with a victory over the clippers last night after a narrow loss to the Nuggets...

Comment

My Kings currently suck.

I may have to reconsider my new fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                My Kings currently suck.

I may have to reconsider my new fandom.
                Lakers
                "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                -Turtle
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                  Lakers
                  Hell no, they are evil.

Comment

Hell no, they are evil.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                      Lakers
                      Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Hell no, they are evil.
                        Evil is the new good.

Comment

Is there a difference between the NBA all league pass for $200 total offered here. https://www.nba.com/watch/pricing

And the Comcast Xfinity NBA league pass for the same price offered here. https://www.xfinity.com/learn/digita...ba/league-pass

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                            Is there a difference between the NBA all league pass for $200 total offered here. https://www.nba.com/watch/pricing

And the Comcast Xfinity NBA league pass for the same price offered here. https://www.xfinity.com/learn/digita...ba/league-pass

I'll hazard a guess. The content is the same. But the xfinity one goes through your cable provider, so you'll be able to watch via your DVR. It may come with a login pass for watching via streaming, but that might be an extra fee.

The NBA all league pass might be streaming only, so you'll have to watch via a streaming device.
                            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post

I'll hazard a guess. The content is the same. But the xfinity one goes through your cable provider, so you'll be able to watch via your DVR. It may come with a login pass for watching via streaming, but that might be an extra fee.

The NBA all league pass might be streaming only, so you'll have to watch via a streaming device.
                              That's what it appears. But it's unclear whether the same games are available on both or are they limited in one. Also is there any difference in HD vs SD content availability or ease of use of user interface. I've read a few things online but it was vague and i thought the guys here might have some info.

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                                That's what it appears. But it's unclear whether the same games are available on both or are they limited in one. Also is there any difference in HD vs SD content availability or ease of use of user interface. I've read a few things online but it was vague and i thought the guys here might have some info.
                                If you have cable/satellite TV, I think viewing is just a lot easier to go through your service provider. Depending on the provider, it can be a pain to locate the games and set the timer to record. But 99% of your games you are going to watch on TV at home, so having your normal DVR to view them is best, IMO. Not being at the mercy of the online DVR and interface is huge for me. There are some other nitpicky reasons as well. But i'll admit, i'm no cord cutter. All that hassle to save $1000 bucks a year is just dumb for anyone making decent coin.
                                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Working...
                                X