No announcement yet.

October 2019 General Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the '..........' of edited Funk's posts mean he deleted them? I don't get it.
    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
    - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
      Does the '..........' of edited Funk's posts mean he deleted them? I don't get it.
      Apparently. Not sure why, given that others can still see the posts that were quoted. Fortunately he is not doing the full Spaceghost.
      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
        Apparently. Not sure why, given that others can still see the posts that were quoted. Fortunately he is not doing the full Spaceghost.
        What was that?
        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
        - SeattleUte

Comment

What was that?
          Delete all your old posts then get a new username.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
            That's an option? Good to know when I want to go down in a blaze of glory and start anew!
            - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
              He already got a new username a while back. Now he's just completing the circle.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

That's an option? Good to know when I want to go down in a blaze of glory and start anew!
                Yes. You could manually edit 9,067 posts. Have fun!

Robin Finderson did the same thing one. Replaced all of his posts with a photo of a bird or something. I can't imagine how long that took.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  Yes. You could manually edit 9,067 posts. Have fun!

Robin Finderson did the same thing one. Replaced all of his posts with a photo of a bird or something. I can't imagine how long that took.
                  9068 now!

I didn't know that about Robin. That's a little....weird.
                  - SeattleUte

Comment

• I hope this doesn't mean that Funk is leaving. I really value his input.

Comment

• Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
                      I hope this doesn't mean that Funk is leaving. I really value his input.
                      I won't be leaving, but I will not engage in any discussions about religion on this site.

I'll probably just post about Pokemon Go and my weekly prediction of BYU losing.
                      As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                      --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• hockey, microbrews and George Clinton too, I'm hoping.

Comment

• Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
                          hockey, microbrews and George Clinton too, I'm hoping.
                          No more beer discussions, too easy to implicate religion in it. Maybe hockey and George Clinton.
                          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
                            No more beer discussions, too easy to implicate religion in it. Maybe hockey and George Clinton.
                            Now that his body of work has had a little bit of time to marinate, perhaps we could discuss the HOF coaching career of animal lover, Anthony LaRussa, Jr?

Comment

• Originally posted by HBCoug View Post
                              Now that his body of work has had a little bit of time to marinate, perhaps we could discuss the HOF coaching career of animal lover, Anthony LaRussa, Jr?
                              I absolutely will discuss the coaching career of one Anthony LaRussa, Jr. Do you remember the time he risked the long term health of his best asset, Albert Pujols, for a meaningless early season game?
                              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
                                I absolutely will discuss the coaching career of one Anthony LaRussa, Jr. Do you remember the time he risked the long term health of his best asset, Albert Pujols, for a meaningless early season game?
                                Also, there is this fun game that he managed.

https://www.retrosheet.org/boxesetc/...200CIN2001.htm
                                --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Working...
                                X