Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firefox, I cant see them.

Comment

Houston, we have a problem - I can't see them on my home computer using either IE or Firefox

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

Originally posted by happyone View Post
        Houston, we have a problem - I can't see them on my home computer using either IE or Firefox
        I can see them now. I really like the top picture-good lighting and flag showing through the opening in the branches makes a nice shot.

BTW I don't want to act like I know anything about photography, I'm a mediocre amateur at best. If there is a real photog on here who can comment on the photos, I know I would love to hear your feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
          I can see them now. I really like the top picture-good lighting and flag showing through the opening in the branches makes a nice shot.

BTW I don't want to act like I know anything about photography, I'm a mediocre amateur at best. If there is a real photog on here who can comment on the photos, I know I would love to hear your feedback.
          I think that is my favorite of the whole trip. I've used for my background at work. I submitted to my work's photography contest. Didn't win though

I've added them to a photobucket album, I'll change the URLs

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

Think Mr. Finderson can fill that role.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Those are beautiful descriptions?
              Haha, now you look like a total jerk!
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                Haha, now you look like a total jerk!
                And that is different from every other one of my posts how?

Comment

I am on the same level as you are on the photography scale. I think I've taken some nice shots, but mostly it is by accident.

Comment

Originally posted by happyone View Post
                    Here are a few from our England trip last summer

American Military Cemetary - Cambridge: entrance

American Military Cemetary - Cambridge: graves

Ivy - Cam River Cambridge

Willow Tree - Cam River Cambridge

http://i958.photobucket.com/albums/a..._Cambridge.jpg

Parliment House - Westminster

Bagpiper - Westminster Bridge

Edit
                    I've changed the pic urls to photobucket - maybe that will work
                    I agree.
                    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                      I agree.

I posted the picture of the Rasta singers primarily for you. They had homemade CDs they were selling for $10. I didn't have my wallet with me at the time, but I wish I would have bought one in retrospect.
                      Last edited by Art Vandelay; 09-17-2009, 03:46 PM.

Comment

you agree with what?

I posted the picture of the Rasta singers primarily for you. They had homemade CDs they were selling for $10. I didn't have my wallet with me at the time, but I wish I would have bought one in retrospect.
                        Dem bredren looka plenty dread in dat pictcha. I and I say Nikon an' Vandelay make good aht.
                        "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Wasatch Golf Course at Dusk

Taken with my crappy camera phone.

Comment

Misc photos

Young Ute Fan

Gust of Wind

What does it say about the weather today?

Comment

Drama at the Monkey House

Despite lavish attention, she was weary of life and wanted a baby.

Attempted Abduction!

Baby back safe

Comment

More misc photos

Morning

Black on white

Howler Monkey

Comment

Working...
                                X