Comrade Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
    'Very possible' GOP congressman 'coordinated with the White House' on Russia memo: Democratic rep

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/gop-c...ry?id=52818825
    "Congressman Schiff is full of schiff..."

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
      So, if you don't clap, it's treason. Mein gott.
      makes perfect sense to members of the dictators and wannabe dictators club.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
        "Congressman Schiff is full of schiff..."

The Nunes clown memo had to come out before Mueller's next round of indictments coming soon. Distract and deflect.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
          The Nunes clown memo had to come out before Mueller's next round of indictments coming soon. Distract and deflect.
          The Russians are playing the dems for fools...

EXCLUSIVE: Adam Schiff sent his staff to try and collect 'classified materials for the FBI' after Russian pranksters told him Putin has NAKED blackmail pictures of Trump

• Adam Schiff, the ranking Democratic member of the House Intel Committee was recorded speaking to Russian pranksters who spun elaborate 'kompromat' tale
          • He told Vocan and Lexus, two radio pranksters who have also hit Nikki Haley, that he would pass their claims to the FBI in a call made last year
          • The duo posed as a fake Ukrainian politician to say Trump had sex with Russian glamour model Olga Buzova after a Miss Universe pageant in 2013
          • In the call they said Putin had been passed naked pictures of Trump and now-president had used secret codes for talks with Russians
          • Duo gave emails to DailyMail.com which showed Schiff's staff trying to arrange to collect 'classified' documents from Ukraine's embassy in D.C.
          • Schiff's office claimed he was not fooled by the call and reported it to 'authorities' but did not explain why his staff kept up correspondence
          • Call posted in April 2017 surfaced as Schiff waits to see if Trump will declassify his Democratic version of the Devin Nunes memo which shamed the FBI

The ranking Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee was the victim of a prank phone call by Russian comedians who offered to give him 'compromising' dirt on Donald Trump – including nude photos of the president and a Russian reality show star.
          DailyMail.com can disclose that after the prank, his staff engaged in correspondence with what they thought was a Ukrainian politician to try to obtain the 'classified' material promised on the call.
          On an audio recording of the prank call posted online, Adam Schiff can be heard discussing the committee's Russia investigation and increasingly bizarre allegations about Trump with a man who claimed to be Andriy Parubiy, the chairman of the Ukrainian Parliament.
          http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rticle-5355713

"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Carter Page struggles to explain how he could advise both Kremlin and Trump team

Former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser Carter Page struggled to explain Tuesday how he could be an informal adviser to the Kremlin and also advise an American presidential campaign.

Last week, Time magazine reported that Page bragged about being an informal adviser to the Kremlin in a 2013 letter to an editor reviewing his manuscript submitted for publication.
            ABC's "Good Morning America" anchor George Stephanopoulos pressed Page on the two roles as part of why law enforcement may have targeted him for surveillance under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act. A controversial Republican intelligence memo released last week highlighted that Page had been targeted.
            "You can understand how that would raise questions and could lead to probable cause," Stephanopoulos said. "On the one hand, at one point you say you're an adviser to the Kremlin. Then you're an adviser to Donald Trump."

"Look, the probable cause, based on all the evidence that keeps dripping out and now has been substantiated with the Friday, you know, first memo, is that it was based on dodgy dossier which was, you know, a political stunt," Page responded.

The GOP-crafted memo Page referenced alleges that the FBI and the Justice Department cited, in part, a dossier funded by a law firm on behalf of Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign to obtain a warrant to surveil Page. Republicans had previously funded the opposition research effort that later led to the dossier.
            "If you're talking about obstruction, that's real obstruction of justice -- false evidence," Page said Tuesday.

In 2013, the FBI interviewed Page about his ties to Russia, warning him that Russian intelligence services tried to recruit him as an agent. Page admits talking to the undercover Russian spy but said he did not realize that the man was an intelligence agent at the time and that he did not share anything sensitive.
            Page has said that he's never spoken to President Donald Trump despite his status as a foreign policy adviser. During the presidential transition, Trump's team distanced itself from him and denied any collusion between the campaign and Russia.

Last fall, Page admitted that the topic of Russia "may have come up" in emails with campaign foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos, who pleaded guilty to charges of making a false statement to the FBI about his contact with Russian government officials.

Page, who told the Senate intelligence committee in May he had "brief interactions" with low-level Russian officials in 2013, traveled to Moscow in July 2016, shortly after Papadopoulos forwarded a request from Russian officials to meet with Trump or someone in the Trump campaign. Page denied that the Russia trip was in his capacity as a campaign adviser.
            And in November 2017, Page told the House Intelligence Committee he was invited to speak in Russia after joining the campaign, and that senior campaign officials knew about the engagement.

http://edition.cnn.com/2018/02/06/po...CNNPolitics=fb

Comment

Carter Page struggles to explain how he could advise both Kremlin and Trump team

http://edition.cnn.com/2018/02/06/po...CNNPolitics=fb

Carter Page was part of John McCain's campaign... OMG, John McCain must be a Russian!
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• The Judiciary memo has some interesting stuff...

On page 6:
                Mr. Steele admitted that he received and included in it unsolicited--and unverified--allegations. That filing implies that he similarly received unsolicited intelligence on these matters prior to the election as well, stating that Mr. Steele "continued to receive unsolicited intelligence on the matters covered by the pre-election memoranda after the US Presidential election."

It is troubling enough that the Clinton Campaign funded Mr. Steele's work, but that these Clinton associates were contemporaneously feeding Mr. Steele allegations raises additional concerns about his credibility.
                So the dems helped super agent Steele write the dossier by feeding him BS which the FBI then used as "proof" in the FISA application (along with the "fake news" Yahoo! and Buzzfeed news articles which used Steele as the secret source) so they government could spy on Drumpf and his campaign... on page 7:

The FBI repeatedly represented to the court that Mr. Steele told the FBI he did not have unauthorized contacts with the press about the dossier prior to October 2016.

Thus, the FISA applications are either materially false in claiming that Mr. Steele said he did not provide dossier information to the press prior to October 2016, or Mr. Steele made materially false statements to the FBI when he claimed he only provided the dossier information to his business partner and the FBI.

In this case, Mr. Steele's apparent deception seems to have posed significant material consequences on the FBI's investigative decisions and representations to the court. Mr. Steele's information formed a significant portion of the FBI's warrant application, and the FISA application relied more heavily on Steele's credibility than on any independent verification of corroboration for his claims. Thus the basis for the warrant authorizing surveillance on a U.S. citizens rests largely on Mr. Steele's credibility. The Department of Justice has a responsibility to determine whether Mr. Steele provided false information to the FBI and whether the FBI's representations to the court were in error.

Accordingly, we are referring Christopher Steele to the Department of Justice for investigation of potential violation(s) of 18 U.S.C. 1001.
                So who actually wrote this dossier that the FBI used as their main "proof" to get the wiretap order?...

Second Trump-Russia dossier being assessed by FBI

Exclusive: memo written by former journalist Cody Shearer independently sets out some of the allegations made by ex-spy Christopher Steele

The FBI inquiry into alleged Russian collusion in the 2016 US presidential election has been given a second memo that independently set out some of the same allegations made in a dossier by Christopher Steele, the British former spy.

The second memo was written by Cody Shearer, a controversial political activist and former journalist who was close to the Clinton White House in the 1990s.

Unlike Steele, Shearer does not have a background in espionage, and his memo was initially viewed with scepticism, not least because he had shared it with select media organisations before the election.

However, the Guardian has been told the FBI investigation is still assessing details in the “Shearer memo” and is pursuing intriguing leads.

One source with knowledge of the inquiry said the fact the FBI was still working on it suggested investigators had taken an aspect of it seriously.

It raises the possibility that parts of the Steele dossier, which has been derided by Trump’s supporters, may have been corroborated by Shearer’s research, or could still be.
                [...]
                https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...y-shearer-memo

Frank was right... it seems that a major political party was colluding with a foreign agent to throw the election. However, that major party still lost but almost got away with it.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• So is it now the official republican position that the FBI wasn't watching Page because of his ties to Russian spies until after the Dossier? And even though the FBI has refuted this, we don't believe them because they're a den of criminals themselves? And the only evidence/reasoning behind this accusation is because they don't like Trump? I think that's the Fox News position anyway. Seems pretty reasonable.
                  Last edited by BlueK; 02-07-2018, 12:48 PM.

Comment

• probably not great

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ele...op-u-s-n845721
                    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                      Isn’t this old news? Not that it’s a nothingburger (despite that dumb term). Also, is there a more misleading way to write the headline to the article?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                        I want to see how Hillary caused this first before I rush to judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                          Isn’t this old news? Not that it’s a nothingburger (despite that dumb term). Also, is there a more misleading way to write the headline to the article?

how is the headline misleading?
                          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Actually, we really haven't received a lot of info from DHS about this issue. Some of this is new info. The public still knows very little about all this. Also, the headline is accurate.

Comment

Actually, we really haven't received a lot of info from DHS about this issue. Some of this is new info. The public still knows very little about all this. Also, the headline is accurate.
                              I remember reading a similar article several months ago. And the headline is written to make people think the Russians hacked into the actual voting machines, which they didn’t. They accessed some offline (or otherwise unalterable) voting registration lists.

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

I remember reading a similar article several months ago. And the headline is written to make people think the Russians hacked into the actual voting machines, which they didn’t. They accessed some offline (or otherwise unalterable) voting registration lists.

Getting into the voter rolls is almost as scary as the machines themselves. They could delete voters from rolls, assign people to incorrect polling stations and all sorts of shenanigans. It's pretty serious, and concerning that the states are saying the didn't get much guidance about how improve. They don't have to actively penetrate the voting machines to really fuck things up.

Also reminds me that Trump continues to refuse enacting sanctions that he signed into law.

Comment

Working...
                                X