Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gossip.

Friday afternoon from 5:01-6:30 pm.

Bad things befalling the University of Utah.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisrenrut View Post
      Sunday morning runs or bike rides. In Davis County, you have the road or trail to yourself.
      This is the one I think of as well. When I worked in American Fork, I rode to work almost every day. When we had our weekend drills, I would maybe see 1-2 people on the trail on my ride on Sundays.

Comment

Hey guys. Sorry for being gross. Deleted the associated posts and leave you all to get back to PG pleasures. I'm a mod so please don't question my authority to delete these posts. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
          Hey guys. Sorry for being gross. Deleted the associated posts and leave you all to get back to PG pleasures. I'm a mod so please don't question my authority to delete these posts. Thank you.
          It’s just biology bro. Sometimes life gives you an extra something. Nothing to be a prude about.
          "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
          - SeattleUte

Comment

Wish you would have left the two dicks posts.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Summer rain after thirty years of living where it never rains in the summer.

Comment

Don't you mean P.C. pleasures?
                τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Originally posted by Scott R Nelson View Post
                  Summer rain after thirty years of living where it never rains in the summer.
                  The smell of petrichor.

One vine ripened tomato, at summer's peak, picked 1 minute before from your own garden.

Comment

Originally posted by All-American View Post
                    Don't you mean P.C. pleasures?

Comment

But you can't delete the post from our brains. And the real horror will be the disturbing number of times in the coming decades when, during said little pleasure, I'll be reminded of you and your post.
                      "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                      "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                      This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                      "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                      "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Working...
                      X