Roy Moore: Pedophile Pig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
    They have an incentive to sit back and see how the election goes. If he wins then they have an incentive to expel him from the Senate -- he's an embarrassment and politically toxic, and they can replace him with a Luther Strange type figure.
    I would be shocked if they support his election then expel him.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      Even more hard evidence comes out that Moore is lying when he claimed he doesn't know these women. Pretty shameful how these women have been attacked.

Uncle Ted, are you still claiming that the signature (plural now I guess) is forged and that this is some conspiracy?

Ben Shapiro:

http://www.dailywire.com/news/24325/...ks-ben-shapiro

Explain to me again why lefties hate Shapiro so much?
      Here's one reason:

I've only peripherally followed him, and he seems to have mellowed somewhat. But he does have a history...
      "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
      "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
      - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
        Here's one reason:

I've only peripherally followed him, and he seems to have mellowed somewhat. But he does have a history...
        Ha. Yeah, he can be a real dick sometimes.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          I would be shocked if they support his election then expel him.
          There are always more skeletons in the closet with a guy like Moore. Chances are they can produce another one and use it to get rid of him -- particularly if the GOP's congressional reelection prospects look dim (partly because of Moore).
          Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• The model/call girl that brought down John Profumo back in 1963 died the other day. It's interesting to read about John Profumo and what he did after his resignation and compare it to someone like Roy Moore.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/1158516.stm

The man goes from being the Secretary of War in the UK to showing up a charity and scrubbing toilets and washing dishes.
            Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Ruben Kihuen won a district in Nevada from a Republican incumbent in 2016, let's see if the Democrats are truly invested in that moral highground you're touting and force him to resign when they may actually have something to lose.

Of course, it is just one house seat so maybe they don't care.
              The GOP, most of them are ok with Trump who has been faced with horrific accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                The GOP, most of them are ok with Trump who has been faced with horrific accusations.
                I would like for nothing more than the impeachment and removal of Donald Trump, thereby Mike Pence would then become the President. Unfortunately, the Democrats already established a precedent back in 98-99 when sexual harassment wasn't a big enough deal for an ouster of a sitting president. They even had a credible rape allegation. With Trump, they unfortunately only have the Access Hollywood recording.

Comment

I would like for nothing more than the impeachment and removal of Donald Trump, thereby Mike Pence would then become the President. Unfortunately, the Democrats already established a precedent back in 98-99 when sexual harassment wasn't a big enough deal for an ouster of a sitting president. They even had a credible rape allegation. With Trump, they unfortunately only have the Access Hollywood recording.
                  There are sexual assault allegations against Trump. It’s been almost a couple decades since the era of Clinton. There Repubicans, rightly took issue with Willie and his wanker, but now that they are in power they don’t care. You can’t call out democratic hypocrisy, without affirming GOP hyporcisy in the present day.

Comment

There are sexual assault allegations against Trump. It’s been almost a couple decades since the era of Clinton. There Repubicans, rightly took issue with Willie and his wanker, but now that they are in power they don’t care. You can’t call out democratic hypocrisy, without affirming GOP hyporcisy in the present day.
                    It's been a couple decades since Clinton so we ought to just forget about the Democrats' excusing of his conduct and act like they have the moral high ground because they have a political incentive to now claim that high ground? Bill Clinton's wife was their 2016 candidate and obviously that implied that Clinton as the First Dude would have a role in the government. Their 2016 candidate was accused of helping cover up her husband's rape.

The mistake you're making is trying to state that there is a substantive difference between the conduct of the parties on these matters. If these guys had any shame they would resign and/or drop out when these things arise.

Comment

So the only proof they have a Trump sexually abusing women is Trump admitting to sexually abusing women. Damnit it all, it is one of those classic he said/she said situations. Do you believe the woman who says she was sexually assaulted, or the man who admitted that he sexually assaulted women.
                      As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                      --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

It's been a couple decades since Clinton so we ought to just forget about the Democrats' excusing of his conduct and act like they have the moral high ground because they have a political incentive to now claim that high ground? Bill Clinton's wife was their 2016 candidate and obviously that implied that Clinton as the First Dude would have a role in the government. Their 2016 candidate was accused of helping cover up her husband's rape.

The mistake you're making is trying to state that there is a substantive difference between the conduct of the parties on these matters. If these guys had any shame they would resign and/or drop out when these things arise.
                        Today, presently there is a difference judging by who is ousted. I’ve never said what Clinton did was ok. But he isn’t in office. Also, he wasn’t into young girls like Moore was, neither was Franken or Conyers.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                          So the only proof they have a Trump sexually abusing women is Trump admitting to sexually abusing women. Damnit it all, it is one of those classic he said/she said situations. Do you believe the woman who says she was sexually assaulted, or the man who admitted that he sexually assaulted women.
                          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Didn't House Democrats and Republicans roundly reject impeachment today? Democrats don't seem to care much either (about Trump anyway).

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...te-fail-282888

House Democrats overwhelmingly joined Republicans on Wednesday to defeat an attempt to impeach President Donald Trump. But 58 Democrats supported the bid to consider impeachment over the objections of House Democratic leaders, who viewed the measure as a distraction in a Republican-controlled Congress.

The motion to sideline the measure — killing the effort — was approved 364-58, with four Democrats voting present.
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by mpfunk View Post

Comment

• "Oh, you know those things I said he wrote in my yearbook? Well, I added those but the rest of it is true, damnit!"

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X