No announcement yet.

Comrade Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I found Molie's secret twitter feed...

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
      how about this, you fucking donkeys?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1DV5D1
      Seems that at least one meeting with Russians was at the behest of the Israeli government to convince Russia to veto an UN vote condemning Israeli settlements... evidence of incoming Trump admin "colluding" with Israel, not Russia. lolz.

Last edited by Walter Sobchak; 12-01-2017, 07:23 PM.
      You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
      Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
      You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
        ABC made a colossal mistake with that reporting. But still, your nothing burger is wishful thinking at this point. Flynn is singing. Not sure what's going to come of it, but it ain't good for Trump.
        Remember than Flynn pleaded guilty to perjury... that makes him not a credible witness and his testimony would be pretty much worthless in court. Flynn can sing all he wants but the evidence to build a case will need to be found elsewhere.

"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
          ABC news is ‘clarifying’ that it was president-elect Trump, rather than candidate Trump, who directed Flynn to talk to the countries. That’s a pretty big clarification.

You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
          Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
          You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Exclusive: Mideast nuclear plan backers bragged of support of top Trump aide Flynn

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Backers of a U.S.-Russian plan to build nuclear reactors across the Middle East bragged after the U.S. election they had backing from Donald Trump’s national security adviser Michael Flynn for a project that required lifting sanctions on Russia, documents reviewed by Reuters show.

The documents, which have not previously been made public, reveal new aspects of the plan, including the proposed involvement of a Russian company currently under U.S. sanctions to manufacture nuclear equipment. That company, major engineering and construction firm OMZ OAO, declined to comment.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...KBN1DV5Z6?il=0

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
              Exclusive: Mideast nuclear plan backers bragged of support of top Trump aide Flynn

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...KBN1DV5Z6?il=0
              Makes sense... wasn't that SoB Flynn part of the Obama administration that help sell the Ruskies 20% of our uranium? Hopefully through all of this Drumpf has learned that he can't trust a democrat.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Emails Dispute White House Claims That Flynn Acted Independently on Russia

On Dec. 29, a transition adviser to Mr. Trump, K. T. McFarland, wrote in an email to a colleague that sanctions announced hours before by the Obama administration in retaliation for Russian election meddling were aimed at discrediting Mr. Trump’s victory. The sanctions could also make it much harder for Mr. Trump to ease tensions with Russia, “which has just thrown the U.S.A. election to him,” she wrote in the emails obtained by The Times.
                https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/02/u...mp-emails.html

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                  Emails Dispute White House Claims That Flynn Acted Independently on Russia

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/02/u...mp-emails.html
                  Clinton
                  Obama
                  Nothing burger
                  Whataburger
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    Clinton
                    Obama
                    Nothing burger
                    Whataburger
                    What kind of magical code is this? Please indulge and interpret for those of us who aren't cryptologists.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                      What kind of magical code is this? Please indulge and interpret for those of us who aren't cryptologists.
                      You clearly don’t read this fair sports board much anymore.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Let me help you. It’s Ted’s vuvuzela notes which can be hard to listen to. It’s like Morse code for “I am a Trump loving wannabe libertarian.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                          You clearly don’t read this fair sports board much anymore.
                          I do open it on TapaTalk multiple times a day! I just mostly read the sports stuff as I assume the politics discussion hasn't changed much. Most of the posters think Trump is a dope, Frank Ryan think he's the Manchurian candidate, Uncle Ted is parroting InfoWars while also claiming to hate Trump, and Topper is mirroring whatever PAC says. Am I off?

Comment

I do open it on TapaTalk multiple times a day! I just mostly read the sports stuff as I assume the politics discussion hasn't changed much. Most of the posters think Trump is a dope, Frank Ryan think he's the Manchurian candidate, Uncle Ted is parroting InfoWars while also claiming to hate Trump, and Topper is mirroring whatever PAC says. Am I off?
                            Haha. Nailed it.

Comment

I must say, that's pretty accurate. Except you forgot Crockett.

Comment

:clap::clap:
                                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Working...
                                X