Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
    Hmmmmm, perhaps. Or maybe people are just getting tired of having such a dick as president.
    Recently it's a few more people anyway. A majority of the US has felt that way the entire time.
    Last edited by BlueK; 12-11-2017, 01:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
      Hmmmmm, perhaps. Or maybe people are just getting tired of having such a dick as president.
      Hey, knock it off. Sen. Hatch said Trump is "one of the finest Presidents I've served under."

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
        Trump's approval numbers are now at their worst levels ever. The main stories possibly affecting this latest drop are the unpopular tax bill and Roy Moore.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...oval-6179.html
        Wow.

I guess people aren't aware of his "accomplishments".
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          Wow.

The problem is we have a humble president unwilling to talk about the many things he's doing for us.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
            The problem is we have a humble president unwilling to talk about the many things he's doing for us.
            But the Supreme Court!

Comment

Wow.

Yeah, you are probably right. He's not accomplishing anything at all. Just tweets, watches TV all day, and eats McDonalds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crockett View Post
                Yeah, you are probably right. He's not accomplishing anything at all. Just tweets, watches TV all day, and eats McDonalds.
                No, he beat the great spawn of satan Hillary Clinton with all her blood money and should be awarded a Noble prize or something for that accomplishment alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                  No, he beat the great spawn of satan Hillary Clinton with all her blood money and should be awarded a Noble prize or something for that accomplishment alone.
                  Careful UT. You are supposed to be pretending that you aren’t a Trump lover, remember?
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Careful UT. You are supposed to be pretending that you aren’t a Trump lover, remember?
                    Ted’s gone full altright.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crockett View Post
                      You forgot the rallies.
                      "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                      "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                      - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                        You forgot the rallies.

This administration is an unmitigated dumpster fire. Is that alleged number of golf trips real? 78??? Holy shit- I wouldn't guess anybody other than golf professionals played that much golf in a year. Think how he'd look if he went jogging that many times instead.
                        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post

This administration is an unmitigated dumpster fire. Is that alleged number of golf trips real? 78??? Holy shit- I wouldn't guess anybody other than golf professionals played that much golf in a year. Think how he'd look if he went jogging that many times instead.
                          No way is Drumpf going to let Obama beat him!

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I need the real numbers. Rounds of golf, golf trips, or holes played...
                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post

Obama.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                                Obama.
                                Seemed like Obama actually worked and was a real president though, didn't it?

Comment

Working...
                                X