No announcement yet.

MLB 2018 Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True or false: The low temps affected the Dodgers yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
      True or false: The low temps affected the Dodgers yesterday.
      Maybe it slowed down the decision to go to the bullpen...
      "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
      "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
      - SeattleUte

Comment

Jansen for a 6 out save?

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

Originally posted by happyone View Post
          Jansen for a 6 out save?
          Nope!
          "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
          - SeattleUte

Comment

I'm a bit surprised they are letting Grandal hit.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

Weird steal attempts from both teams. They both went way too early.
              - SeattleUte

Comment

Not sure who has the edge in extra innings. Dodgers has had the better pitching so far.
                - SeattleUte

Comment

Great throw to home by Bellinger.
                  "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

I'm following the game on GAMEDAY, how close was Muncy's double to a HR?

Comment

Originally posted by happyone View Post
                      I'm following the game on GAMEDAY, how close was Muncy's double to a HR?
                      I would guess 20 feet or so. It was a good bounce.
                      "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

tnx

Comment

Puig having a serious heart-to-heart with his bat.

Comment

Sox better find some hits this inning. They’re going to run out of players here pretty soon.
                            - SeattleUte

Comment

MLB 2018 Playoffs

Lin Manuel Miranda gives the gift of a lead off walk on an at-bat where he was ahead 0-2. Then the wile pitch. This game and series are over.
                              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

What a crazy play.
                                - SeattleUte

Comment

Working...
                                X