Hacked again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
    One time I had to sit on an airplane next to two large Albanian women with excruciatingly severe body odor.
    You fool! This observation will enrage the hackers. But I'm also reminded of a Woody Allen line that his uncle was haunted throughout his life by the belief that he was being followed by Albanians.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      Trying to install a security patch. There might be a few stretches where we go offline for a few minutes.
      Yeah, I typed a thorough and incredibly helpful NYC tourism post for FM in his thread a few moments ago, but when I hit "Post Quick Reply" I got a message you were tinkering with the site, and my manuscript is lost forever; FM cannot read a sealed post.

Albania has a lot to answer for.

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
        Yeah, I typed a thorough and incredibly helpful NYC tourism post for FM in his thread a few moments ago, but when I hit "Post Quick Reply" I got a message you were tinkering with the site, and my manuscript is lost forever; FM cannot read a sealed post.

Albania has a lot to answer for.
        That is why I ALWAYS copy my long posts to the clipboard prior to clicking the submit button. It has saved me countless times.

Or in some cases I type in notepad first and then copy-paste.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

That is why I ALWAYS copy my long posts to the clipboard prior to clicking the submit button. It has saved me countless times.

For the occasional long post, I'll type it in Word and then paste, but failed to do so this morning. The fault is mine.

Comment

lol @ ub5 for not being important enough to hack. Also lol @ub5 for liking Albanians.
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

I just assume if a post is deleted that God is telling me that no one would like it anyway.

Comment

With the help of our hosting company, I updated the vbulletin software to the latest 4.x release with the latest security patches. Hopefully, that will do it.

In the meantime, let's get some threads going extolling the virtues of the great nation of Albania.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Mother Theresa was from Albania. She was great.

Comment

With the help of our hosting company, I updated the vbulletin software to the latest 4.x release with the latest security patches. Hopefully, that will do it.

In the meantime, let's get some threads going extolling the virtues of the great nation of Albania.
                    Albania is awesome compared to that shithole called the People's Republic of China. The Republic of China in Taiwan is the only legitimate and true China.
                    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                      Albania is awesome compared to that shithole called the People's Republic of China. The Republic of China in Taiwan is the only legitimate and true China.

Comment

Albania is a staunch US ally.

Comment

My List of All-Time Greatest Albanians:

1. Mother Teresa
                          2. Mother Teresa
                          3. Bardylis the Illyrian king
                          4. Adil - the foreign-exchange student who took Bart's place when Bart went to France.
                          5. The Tophane Group
                          "More crazy people to Provo go than to any other town in the state."
                          -- Iron County Record. 23 August, 1912. (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...23/ed-1/seq-4/)

Comment

Sorry don't like that list.

my list:

john belushi
                            Adil, that foreign exchange student that went to live with the Simpsons and turned out to be a spy

pretty short list
                            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

My list of greatest Albainians without cheating and looking at your lists:

1) The guys who keep hacking CS.

I don't like them, or think they are great. They are just only Albanians I knew existed. I do recall that they have a sweet red flag with a cool two headed black bird thing. I am just not sure there are actually any people in the country to wave the flag.

Comment

Wrong thread, guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X