Rpi Forecast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wapiti View Post
    I think one win over the Zags will be enough if Gonzaga maintains its place on the top 3 lines of the bracket. The bar is pretty low to make the tourney.
    not sure

Right now Lunardi has the MWC as a 6 bid conference this year. If that happens I see the WCC only getting Gonzaga in unless the Zags lose the conference tourney.
    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

My biggest issue with independence is how we hung our basketball program out to dry by sticking them in a piss-poor WCC.
      Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
        not sure

Right now Lunardi has the MWC as a 6 bid conference this year. If that happens I see the WCC only getting Gonzaga in unless the Zags lose the conference tourney.
        Basketball is the only reason I miss that conference. They have what 3 top 25 teams right now and a few more on the cusp. That conference was a lot of fun for basketball.
        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
        -Turtle
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
          Basketball is the only reason I miss that conference. They have what 3 top 25 teams right now and a few more on the cusp. That conference was a lot of fun for basketball.
          Speaking of which.

[YOUTUBE]wLGKEfEiOm0[/YOUTUBE]
          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
          -Turtle
          sigpic

Comment

After our Santa Clara win, realtimerpi.com is projecting just two more regular season losses - at Gonzaga and at St. Mary's. It projects a one-point home win against Gonzaga (and three other games with margins of victory of 6 points or less). It projects the RPI after the regular season to be 23.
            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
              After our Santa Clara win, realtimerpi.com is projecting just two more regular season losses - at Gonzaga and at St. Mary's. It projects a one-point home win against Gonzaga (and three other games with margins of victory of 6 points or less). It projects the RPI after the regular season to be 23.
              RPIforecast still looks more accurate or at least realistic. It has the probability of a home win against gonzaga at 46%.
              This next game against the mouthpiece still scares me. But the cougars look like a much better team right now than I expected. Coach Rose be praised.

Comment

Working...
              X