No announcement yet.

Impeaching Trump: Make America Sane Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It looks as bad as this fire fight that broke out at the Knob Creek Gun Range, located in Bullitt County, Kentucky:

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Here's the thing: there are non-crazy libertarian-lite reasons* to, in an orderly fashion, completely get out of Syria. But Trump is so effing unintelligent and inarticulate that he is making what could be (in the future) seen as a smart decision a terrible mistake currently. He has alienated allies current and future, all because he is too stupid to articulate a cogent reason why the troop removal is important now. Good luck to whoever the next US president is when they need to gather an international coalition.

*And not from the fake libertarian Rand Paul, Ted.
      "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
      "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
      - SeattleUte

Comment

• "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
          Here's the thing: there are non-crazy libertarian-lite reasons* to, in an orderly fashion, completely get out of Syria. But Trump is so effing unintelligent and inarticulate that he is making what could be (in the future) seen as a smart decision a terrible mistake currently. He has alienated allies current and future, all because he is too stupid to articulate a cogent reason why the troop removal is important now. Good luck to whoever the next US president is when they need to gather an international coalition.

*And not from the fake libertarian Rand Paul, Ted.
          Harry Reid disagrees with you: Trump is a 'very, very smart man'
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
            I know we shouldnt have to police the world. But we made promises to the kurds, and they faced danger on our behalf. It was fricken 1035 soldiers, we have 55K in Japan and 35K in Germany. Why couldn't we have reduced Japan and Germany by 500 each?
            We cannot bring troops home because that would not be in {insert any country not named America here}'s best interest... instead it would be playing right into the hands of {insert one of Russia, Iran, or North Korea}.

It is long past time to empty Japan and Germany of US military forces. Both countries are now economic giants and have been for several decades.
            You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
            Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
            You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisrenrut View Post
              The timing of the decision, at the height of impeachment talks for his Ukraine call, tells me there was a purpose. It seems like anytime he is under pressure, he does something out of left field that changes the dialogue and distracts from the issue applying said pressure.
              Trump discarded those Kurds like an "Old Shoe" amirite?
              You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
              Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                You're smarter than me so I know you heard the nuance in what he said as well as what he did not say. If you assume that "10s of thousands" of Turks are swarming the 50 soldiers, no matter what, then, yes, you move them. But that is almost certainly a faulty premise. Erdogan called Trump to inform him of Turkey's propsed plan for a terrorist free zone. Rather than demur or object or inform him that it was unacceptable or tell him it had to be modified or that he needed more time to assess, etc., Trump simply said "fine" and then tweeted that he was moving the advisors who were in Turkey's way. Rand says they were coming? Of course they were, but the rest of his assumptions are speculative and assume conditions that were only present BECAUSE of Trump's decision.
                Remember when he deployed troops to Tucson (a good 70 miles from the border) a couple years ago and had them there over Thanksgiving because of the "border crisis?" It was absolutely no coincidence at all that he did it right before midterm elections. :| I think some of us are very unsurprised by this useful moron.
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

It is long past time to empty Japan and Germany of US military forces. Both countries are now economic giants and have been for several decades.
                  You think we have troops stationed there for Japan and Germany's benefit?
                  "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                    Walter appears to be a very linear, zero-sum, either-or type of thinker.
                    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                      Walter appears to be a very linear, zero-sum, either-or type of thinker.
                      Surprising that a guy with a computer programming background would resort to binary thinking.
                      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

And take all those jobs away from hardworking American families??
                        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                          And take all those jobs away from hardworking American families??
                          No, Drumpf would reassign them to protect the U.S. southern boarder from invasion.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                            No, I don't. These aren't the ruined nations of 1945 any longer. The Germans don't want us there, the Japanese don't want us in Okinawa. Bring the troops home.

Comment

No, I don't. These aren't the ruined nations of 1945 any longer. The Germans don't want us there, the Japanese don't want us in Okinawa. Bring the troops home.
                              Haha, we aren't staying there because we thought they wanted us there. And we aren't there because we are rebuilding their nations.
                              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                                Haha, we aren't staying there because we thought they wanted us there. And we aren't there because we are rebuilding their nations.
                                Which proves my point. These aren't our client states and the Cold War is over.

Comment

Working...
                                X