An email I received this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An email I received this morning

Am Nancy Mabou, I know this mail will come to you by a surprise, I wish to communicate with you through this medium, after viewing your profile, I am a young good looking girl, so loving, caring and courageous, I have something to share with you but before this I will like to know little about you, and will like to get in acquittance with you, you can reach me with this mail ID (nancynamabou24@yahoo.com) I know with good mind you will attend to my request. Thanks and have a wonderful day

Your new friend

Nancy
    Not my bag, but someone else here might be interested in pursuing this.

Don't tell me I don't share.
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Thank you for the chlamydia.

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
      Not my bag, but someone else here might be interested in pursuing this.

Don't tell me I don't share.
      I have analyzed the writing style and I think this woman posts on CUF already.
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
        I have analyzed the writing style and I think this woman posts on CUF already.
        Grapevine?

Comment

Originally posted by I.J. Reilly View Post
          Grapevine?
          Nope, I don't think so.
          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Hi Moliere,

Happy Tuesday! My name is Taylor and I am a Recruiter at Facebook. I came across your profile and I am super impressed with your background, so I am reaching out to see if you are interested in learning more about opportunities on our Accounting Team!

This is a new position for us on our Technical Accounting team, and will focus primarily on technical accounting issues relating to revenue recognition, including monetization of new products. Located in our Menlo Park, CA HQ, you will report into the Director of Technical Accounting.

Technical Accounting Manager: https://www.facebook.com/careers/job...00000MADXwUAP/

Given your amazing career thus far, would you be open to exploring with us? Either way, I would love to connect!
            I’m super excited to connect with him too!!!
            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
              I’m super excited to connect with him too!!!
              At least that one used correct English.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
              X